Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stockport NHS data suggests no sign of the high cases translating into any hospital issues.

Ventilators over most recent 7 days 6 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 5 - 4 - 4

Patients 29 - 26 - 29 - 24 - 22 - 29 - 31

And admissions not been out of single figures since February on any day.

And 9 deaths in the month of September so far.

From a total of about 3500 cases.

The age ranges show cases of those aged over 60 falling and cases under 20 rising and much higher.

So this is a cases issue and happily nothing more.

Phoned mine today and got a face to face no problem and haven’t in the past year.
Easier to pretend they’re lazy shits than admit we don’t have enough. Bit like hospital beds and doctors, one of the biggest reasons we’ve done so badly in this pandemic. That and being fat bastards obviously..

The IT issues that caused no England hospital data yesterday has NOT been fixed so there will be no data again today.

They hope to publish three days worth tomorrow just in time to shut down for the weekend

This IT mess in the UK is happening way too often.

Not like knowing this stuff matters or anything. Hospital data is about the most important thing of all right now.

They are now terming it as a 'major incident'.

By the way Zoe App data was late too - as there were BIG shifts in there today.NOt good ones sadly.

Reports coming,

ZOE APP NEWS

TODAY'S UPDATE

NOT GOOD NEWS TODAY.

Predicted cases are

UP FROM 45, 081 TO 46, 300 - a rise of of 1219 FROM one of 622 yesterday and 719 the day before.

It WAS 47, 293 last week - a FALL week to week of 993

Ongoing symptomatic cases also GO UP - AND BY A LOT - for first time in over two weeks.

FROM 654, 534 TO 669, 252 - A HUGE rise of 14, 718 after FALLS of 3973 yesterday and falls of 3256, 7276, 10, 561, 1392, 5951,4129, 4595. in past week.

IT WAS 686, 943 last week. A weekly fall of 17, 691 - WAY down from 36, 638 and 37, 160 wk to wk in past two days.

There is always a lag to the change in ongoing cases after a rise or fall in daily case numbers as ongoing cases persist and are not just counted on the day of first report.

ZOE APP DATA

TODAYS DATA

REGIONS:-

North West UP BIG today matching the real cases to 750 / 997 FROM 712 / 948 - STILL FIFTH highest of the 12 regions. But its highest numbers in a month.

WALES stay top and UP big too. Scotland UP less and stays sixth.

MORE IMPORTANTLY WALES NOW IN THE HIGHEST WATCH ZONE AS THE SOLE OCCUPANT

North East UP again on 707 / 1132 FROM 699 / 1113

Yorkshire drops to third after a FALL today.

N Ireland goes UP the most sadly and enough and goes all the way back to second place.

UP today on 524 / 1462 FROM 446 / 1335.

East Midlands rises into the second tier watch zone just below Scotland

Indeed East Midlands is UP again today on 656 / 922 FROM 651 / 912

This leaves only three in the zone below - West Mdlands, East and London

With South East & South West in the lowest of all watch zones.

AS YOU CAN SEE AND AS THE DAILY DATA FOR REAL IS SUPPORTING THE SOUTHERN REGIONS ARE ALL OUTPERFORMING THE MORE NORTHERLY ONES.

South West is now only second BEST in the UK and again - UP FROM 403 / 553 TO 424 / 581

It has been joined in that lowest zone by South East NOW THE BEST IN THE UK on 426 / 539 FROM 427 / 538.

LONDON is UP again on 476 / 634 FROM 453 / 605

West Midlands is UP on 478 / 704 FROM 470 / 695 and East UP on 482 / 647 FROM 478 / 640.

UP TOP:-

WALES UP a lot on 887 / 1252 FROM 838 / 1187 - easily the highest in the UK

Yorkshire FALLS in third now all the way to sixth on 772 / 1059 FROM 804 / 1089

Scotland falling from third to sixth in one go) DOWN today too on 693 / 961 FROM 701 / 968

Wot - 37k daily cases and 186 deaths is the normal he was talking about?
( not to mention the 100k deaths between his November 2020 and Spring 2021 prediction).

Life has returned to normal has it not? He didn’t say the virus would have gone. What’s November 2020 got to do with anything? The guy said life would return to normal around spring and it did do in summer. One of the better predictions if you ask me.

Life has returned to normal has it not? He didn’t say the virus would have gone. What’s November 2020 got to do with anything? The guy said life would return to normal around spring and it did do in summer. One of the better predictions if you ask me.
November 2020 was when he made a similar prediction to the one he's making now about life returning to normal the following spring. As I said he failed to mention last time that before normal service resumed there would be circa 100k additional deaths and the new normal would be 37k daily cases and 186 deaths.

November 2020 was when he made a similar prediction to the one he's making now about life returning to normal the following spring. As I said he failed to mention last time that before normal service resumed there would be circa 100k additional deaths and the new normal would be 37k daily cases and 186 deaths.

I don’t think he was predicting his the virus would evolve, more that we would be able to live our lives as normal. He clearly never said no one would be dying of it, pretty sure no expert has ever predicted that as I imagine people will be doing forever more, just like they do from all the other things out there.

All down to interpretation I guess as to what living a normal life is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.