Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the amount of people I’m meeting and the people I’m reading on here being double jabbed is having virtually no effect in preventing infection

I also think ( though not certain ) I’ve seen asymptomatic spread has never been a thing which also would go against what we were originally told

The WHO did mention something about this last year and had to clarify. pure asymptomatic spread is rare, but they clarified that with such a range of symptoms, someone that has very mild symptoms who just feels "a little off for a day or 2" could still be spreading it at lower loads, and it was this that was the issue more than the pure asymptomatic.

the vaccine moves far more people into pure asymptomatic and lower load.

I've even seen some States in the US offering cash.

In this country I was seeing fucking Uber and Just Eat vouchers being offered to these selfish pricks.
In New York City you can choose among the following incentives. Sadly, "staying alive" hasn't been enough of a draw.
  • $100 pre-paid debit card
  • New York City Football Club tickets
  • Brooklyn Cyclones tickets
  • NYC Ferry 10-Ride Pass
  • Statue of Liberty and accompanying ferry ticket
  • NYC Public Markets gift cards ($25)
  • Public Theater annual membership
  • Two-week membership to Citibike
  • Snug Harbor family membership
  • Family fun wristband and free ride on the Cyclone at Luna Park in Coney Islan

And the three nation cases today with England to come are:- 5233

Last week at this stage this number was 5023

England later added 28, 846 to that number to total 33, 869

Yesterday England added 32, 349 to the total so we should be expecting as 'par' about 38K cases today.

Anything more means England is still going up. Which seems very possible.

They think they are invincible because of their high fitness levels, so don't entertain other people and the wider threat to society.

Sadly, we have a couple in our own team at present, people who should know better. One who has a missus who is always spouting anti-vax shit on the web.

There's no greater hypocrisy than football. Football fans soon needing to show they are double jabbed for entry into stadia, to watch people who aren't jabbed!

I have been wondering if that’s why he’s not been playing tbh.

from the amount of people I’m meeting and the people I’m reading on here being double jabbed is having virtually no effect in preventing infection

I also think ( though not certain ) I’ve seen asymptomatic spread has never been a thing which also would go against what we were originally told
Thanks for your pier-reviewed, scientifically accurate, exhaustive investigation into the effectiveness of COVID vaccines. I eagerly await your forthcoming publication in a respected medical journal.

a8E9KM1_700b.jpg.3d7c892f82e4d98714870d73bf74cbe7.jpg

No, down to a combination of poor scientific advice and poor govt response, according to the report.

It's ironic, of course, that the fair criticism of SAGE, that they weren't alarmist enough at the start, as the report notes, is the exact opposite of most criticism made on here.
Crying wolf all the time as they have from March 2021 does not make for good advice either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.