Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe read the last line of your original post back? The one that ends in “worst for humanity” - yes people are struggling including many in here and I don’t think your last line was responsible or helpful or accurate. Ok?

I think you've misread my post in that case. Those aren't my words. I've quoted it from the person who's analysing the ongoing vaccine data in Israel, are they wrong? If so, great news.

I think you've misread my post in that case. Those aren't my words. I've quoted it from the person who's analysing the ongoing vaccine data in Israel, are they wrong? If so, great news.

you say yourself there are some replies which contradict the positive data and then go on to quote (without quotation marks) one that reads with that comment. I just didn’t really see the need and it was incredibly dramatic and negative. Anyone let’s move on. More worried about the poor lad in here who is ill.

Have been a season card holder for 38 years. I am suffering really badly with Covid at the moment. Waiting for a doctor to call me back through 111. i have a terrible feeling that that game will be the last that I see.
Hang tight blue. Keep fighting and dial 999 if your not satisfied. You must get your oxygenation levels checked.

Can’t hit sleep as I’m throwing up now. Not huge amounts but enough.
Usually a sign the body is expelling ‘bad stuff’ but in this case I’m not quite sure.

Sounds shite mate, just make sure you keep replacing those fluids.
It really is mate.
Never one to underestimate this but I’ve been surprised how much it’s hammered me....very rare I get ill given I eat healthy
, run/exercise daily etc.

has there been a link between viral loads & severity of the illness ?

It really is mate.
Never one to underestimate this but I’ve been surprised how much it’s hammered me....very rare I get ill given I eat healthy
, run/exercise daily etc.

has there been a link between viral loads & severity of the illness ?
No idea. All I know is that stories like yours and Tolmie’s of relatively fit guys taking a hammering is what has put the fear in me. I was never that worried about catching covid, but it does seem that many more people in middle age are getting it bad, hence I’m doing my best to have zero interactions. Hope you improve soon.

i am going to do old man of coniston and snowdon this summer. Been doing 5k at least every day to build my stamina. Only issue I have is that when I do a hill walk my toe nail goes black? Am I doing something wrong?
You’ll love Old man, park at the bottom near the lake and do the loop. On a good day you can see the coast, it’s fucking brilliant mate. Up there as my favourite walk.
Can’t wait to get out and about again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.