Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. All I know is that stories like yours and Tolmie’s of relatively fit guys taking a hammering is what has put the fear in me. I was never that worried about catching covid, but it does seem that many more people in middle age are getting it bad, hence I’m doing my best to have zero interactions. Hope you improve soon.
It’s a strange one I know people who have underlying health problems who have had it and felt fine, yet fit healthy individuals have been really sick with it

Can’t hit sleep as I’m throwing up now. Not huge amounts but enough.
Usually a sign the body is expelling ‘bad stuff’ but in this case I’m not quite sure.
Sad to hear, mate. Keep yourself hydrated with regular sips of water.

If you have any honey, that may help a little with the coughing (that you referred to earlier).

Have been a season card holder for 38 years. I am suffering really badly with Covid at the moment. Waiting for a doctor to call me back through 111. i have a terrible feeling that that game will be the last that I see.
Best wishes blue.

I heard about this last year.

Interesting.

I am simply posting an article on this Covid thread, that might be of interest to other blues

Cheers.

It really is mate.
Never one to underestimate this but I’ve been surprised how much it’s hammered me....very rare I get ill given I eat healthy
, run/exercise daily etc.

has there been a link between viral loads & severity of the illness ?
i think there has mate although if its proven or not i have no idea,i can only advise drink plenty of water and remember tomorrow is another day to shaking this thing off

It really is mate.
Never one to underestimate this but I’ve been surprised how much it’s hammered me....very rare I get ill given I eat healthy
, run/exercise daily etc.

has there been a link between viral loads & severity of the illness ?
Wishing you a full recovery, it's a truly a devastating disease for some people, guess we will know in the future about T cells and natural immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.