Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm gathering everything right regarding the Novavax vaccine, the 49% efficacy figure against the South African variant rises to 60% in anyone who's not HIV positive. HIV positive subjects were a big part of their trial.

Novavax will be manufactured on Teeside if approved by the MHRA (it will be) & the UK has 60 million doses on order.

Another win for Kate Bingham.

Don't get me wrong, I was firmly in the remain camp, but fuck me, stupid European cunts, red tape and bickering, and we've just plowed on. Well done Britain.
That’s how I feel. Long-term, I think we’ll suffer being out of the EU, but in this case, the UK have done very well. At least the government got something right in all of this.

Great news about Novavax as well. Hopefully we’ll have plenty of vaccines for the next few months now.

Am I right in thinking they were investigating people who had had the virus were having more side effects to the jab than the people who hadn’t?

Was that the case for those on here who have had headaches etc

BBC Health correspondent said the Novovax vaccine will provide a rocket boost to the UK vaccine programme.

Apparently you need 2 shots. I hope their Stockton plant has a stockpile which can go straight into circulation once authorised. That would be a massive boost.

I hope things improve soon mate.
Am I right in thinking they were investigating people who had had the virus were having more side effects to the jab than the people who hadn’t?

Was that the case for those on here who have had headaches etc
Apols @Tim of the Oak - no idea why this quote is here & I can’t shift it....not even sure it was for me?
Interesting re the vaccine for those who’ve had covid.....love to find out more.

Wonder if some people are simply more susceptible to their immune systems going a little into overdrive?
I say that after having the flu jab a few years ago and feeling quite under the weather for a good couple of months.

Has there been any research into this?

Going through covid I’ll definitely be having the jab however....it’s been utterly torrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.