Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had people openly talking about the party they were having on Friday so looking forward to seeing them tomorrow in work...

I'd have been handing the address over to the GMP

I'm lay in bed planning which mountains I'm going to hike, where I'm going to camp and all the little unseen places this wonderful country has to offer this Summer. On my own or with the missus because if this has taught me anything its that nearly everybody I know are selfish cunts and I have no intention of ever seeing them again.

Vaccinations are flying at the minute and one last push through to mid February, start of March should see us okay. Stick to the rules and suggested advice and more than likely you'll be okay.

i am going to do old man of coniston and snowdon this summer. Been doing 5k at least every day to build my stamina. Only issue I have is that when I do a hill walk my toe nail goes black? Am I doing something wrong?

Have been a season card holder for 38 years. I am suffering really badly with Covid at the moment. Waiting for a doctor to call me back through 111. i have a terrible feeling that that game will be the last that I see.

i am going to do old man of coniston and snowdon this summer. Been doing 5k at least every day to build my stamina. Only issue I have is that when I do a hill walk my toe nail goes black? Am I doing something wrong?

Both great shouts, I've done neither! Only got the bug for it last March in lockdown so only done The Lakes last year. Coniston is out of this world. Hiked over from Low Wray and wild camped there. Its amazing what's in your doorstep though. I'm going from Swinton over to Rivington end of this week. All countryside and paths, no roads.

No idea on the toes pal. Possibly you're tying your boots too tight? I'm kind of lucky that the girlfriend was already into this before we met so when it came to kit and how to use it she pointed me in the right direction. Boots hurt my feet far too much so I've been in waterproof walking shoes which are comfy as fuck.

Both great shouts, I've done neither! Only got the bug for it last March in lockdown so only done The Lakes last year. Coniston is out of this world. Hiked over from Low Wray and wild camped there. Its amazing what's in your doorstep though. I'm going from Swinton over to Rivington end of this week. All countryside and paths, no roads.

No idea on the toes pal. Possibly you're tying your boots too tight? I'm kind of lucky that the girlfriend was already into this before we met so when it came to kit and how to use it she pointed me in the right direction. Boots hurt my feet far too much so I've been in waterproof walking shoes which are comfy as fuck.

I am same with you with people. I have always been a less is more people with friends! This lockdown I have got into gardening and walking and reading more! Will carry on with all 3. Will really kick on again with life when this is over.

Have been a season card holder for 38 years. I am suffering really badly with Covid at the moment. Waiting for a doctor to call me back through 111. i have a terrible feeling that that game will be the last that I see.
Christ man, hang in there, hope you’re ok.

bloody hell mate good luck. Hope they call you back soon.

Hang in there mate. You can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.