Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they really lift restrictions before the second jabs? Too big a gamble for me. The start of next season will probably see the return of bums to seats.
TBH, I think the same as you.
The farthest thing from my mind is going to the Etihad.

Taking my wife skiing or a lovely Maldivian beach is much higher on the agenda.

Could they really lift restrictions before the second jabs? Too big a gamble for me. The start of next season will probably see the return of bums to seats.
Yeah I think that'll be the target for me anyway, fans allowed in or not I don't think even with a current date in mid March for my first jab I'd fancy being in crowd before the second shot has taken full affect.

According to that vaccine calculator I should get mine in about 2 weeks. The same 2 weeks the NW supply is being diverted elsewhere (presumably London as they have not had enough there according to BBC news). And since NW is doing too well and so ahead in their programme so can afford to have our supply sent elsewhere.

I doubt it is sensitive enough to be much more than creating guesstimates based on raw numbers ahead in a queue as it will take no account of major regional differences like these.

But I will be more than happy if it proves correct. I on the other hand will be surprised to see a needle this side of March.

AZ ceo saying we’ll have done 30 million people by March

pubs open for the title run in?

After March wont the numner of first vaccinations will plummet because everyone who got the first will now need their 2nd?

So production and vaccination needs to keep increasing considerably for the rate of newly (short term) protected people per day to stay the same.

Yep that’s the one I did and also got week commencing 9/3/21 . Guess your 55 ish
It just predicted 6th to 12th Feb for me, I'm 66. What surprised and disappointed me was they were using a percentage uptake of only 70.6% in the calculation, I assume that's based on the actual uptake to date and is a bit lower than I would have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.