Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a surprise is it. God forbid she is seen to not be overseeing an operation as efficient as what is going on in England and Wales. Always comes across as a fraud, this is the sort of thing I’d expect her to do.
Some of the vaccinations stats Sturgeon has quoted were impossibly high given that a small minority of very elderly people would not have been fit for the vaccine (based on the experience in the rest of the U.K.). It might just be a case that her stats were based on people available to receive the vaccination but this doesn’t seem to have been spelt out.

Some of the vaccinations stats Sturgeon has quoted were impossibly high given that a small minority of very elderly people would not have been fit for the vaccine (based on the experience in the rest of the U.K.). It might just be a case that her stats were based on people available to receive the vaccination but this doesn’t seem to have been spelt out.
Yeah, but funnily enough the pro Sturgeon people on here were lauding her and saying how great she was, and how fantastic she didn’t use the “offered” terminology that Boris was using.

Full. Of. Shit.

Yeah, but funnily enough the pro Sturgeon people on here were lauding her and saying how great she was, and how fantastic she didn’t use the “offered” terminology that Boris was using.

Full. Of. Shit.
I was thinking this lunchtime that her vaccination figures couldn’t be right and then this article comes along. I know the Scots have done great things on vaccinations with care home residents etc so why gild the lilley?

Thought I wasn't going to vaccine envy but it's now frustrating that my dad, who is 69 and takes medication typical for people at that age (for blood pressure and cholesterol), has not even had his invitation for a vaccine but I am regularly hearing of people in their 40s, with no underlying conditions and those who are overweight or have asthma who are in their 20s and 30s, have had the jab.

Thought I wasn't going to vaccine envy but it's now frustrating that my dad, who is 69 and takes medication typical for people at that age (for blood pressure and cholesterol), has not even had his invitation for a vaccine but I am regularly hearing of people in their 40s, with no underlying conditions and those who are overweight or have asthma who are in their 20s and 30s, have had the jab.
It’s a sad state of affairs when those in their 20’s and 30’s are deemed less fit and healthy than those almost 70!!

You should enquire why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.