Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegations that Sturgeon has cooked the vaccine books in terms of percentages of population vaccinated. I don’t have the full article but it might be an issue of interpretation.

Its not that, it’s just political spin. Any home nation could be accused of the same as it’s just they assess if they meet their targets by having a set percentage of uptake. Always a giveaway when you have a combination of the telegraph and a conservative MP that it needs additional scrutiny ;)

The reality is all of the home nations have done very well and that’s great for all of us.

I have been on at him to contact his doctor's surgery. "I'll give it till the end of the month". Lazy sod. I asked for the name of the surgery but he asked me not to bother.
Sounds to me like he's been missed, if it was my dad I wouldn't be taking no for an answer, and if he's on medication his surgery will be on his prescriptions.

Fuck all to do with independence, only you are linking these. Ironically it's something which seems to be brought up more by Scottish unionists and people from outwith Scotland than the actual Scottish nationalist party themselves.

As for the subject in question, a Tory MSP sharing an article written in Tory rag filled with vague soundbites but nothing in the way of substance. Just the usual then...
The thing is and this is coming from me who can honestly say having no preference to Scotland having Independence or not.
During this pandemic it appears to me she has appeared to try and point score more than she really should.
Obviously I along with some others are seeing it from a different side so maybe you don't see what we do. I don't know and I'm not saying rose tinted specs, just maybe we see things differently but she has definatly done and said some things at a time like this that were to me a little snide in my book.

The thing is and this is coming from me who can honestly say having no preference to Scotland having Independence or not.
During this pandemic it appears to me she has appeared to try and point score more than she really should.
Obviously I along with some others are seeing it from a different side so maybe you don't see what we do. I don't know and I'm not saying rose tinted specs, just maybe we see things differently but she has definatly done and said some things at a time like this that were to me a little snide in my book.

Sorry mate, had deleted my post, thought I had got there in time lol. More because I really can't be doing with getting drawn into this stuff, I very rarely venture into that politic thread but for the odd occasion then tend to instantly regret it when I do. You're absolutely entitled to your opinion, mines is different but I'd guess that's just life...happy to agree to disagree.

Hey ho - continual political tit for tat about a deadly virus is just another reason to want this pandemic over sooner rather than later, here's hoping!

Sorry mate, had deleted my post, thought I had got there in time lol. More because I really can't be doing with getting drawn into this stuff, I very rarely venture into that politic thread but for the odd occasion then tend to instantly regret it when I do. You're absolutely entitled to your opinion, mines is different but I'd guess that's just life...happy to agree to disagree.

Hey ho - continual political tit for tat about a deadly virus is just another reason to want this pandemic over sooner rather than later, here's hoping!
I also think it’s best we leave the political chat to that forum.

I know it’s hard for us all when things and stories are developing but this thread is better for not having it.

At the end of the day we all should want the Tories, SNP, DUP and Welsh Labour to succeed with the powers and devolved powers they have, in the fight against the virus.

I know it’s a headline and there’s probably a wider story behind it but my first thought is “yeah, no shit”.

Haven’t they been at risk since this time
Last year?
I agree. As the overall numbers of cases reduce there is presumably a bigger risk of reducing the rate of improvement through continued hospital infections.

I also understand that there has been a lot of concerns amongst ambulance staff / paramedics about poor PPE.

Sounds to me like he's been missed, if it was my dad I wouldn't be taking no for an answer, and if he's on medication his surgery will be on his prescriptions.

I don't know the name of his surgery. If I did, I would have gone ahead and contacted them. He won't tell me though.

Thought I wasn't going to vaccine envy but it's now frustrating that my dad, who is 69 and takes medication typical for people at that age (for blood pressure and cholesterol), has not even had his invitation for a vaccine but I am regularly hearing of people in their 40s, with no underlying conditions and those who are overweight or have asthma who are in their 20s and 30s, have had the jab.

100% ring the doctors. My Auntie who is high risk as he has a degenerative condition didn’t get offered it yet her husband who is not high risk and is younger did. Can only presume it was because he was a registered career for her. She rang up and was in within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.