Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine tomorrow, anyone who’s had there’s had any side effects from it? I was a little rough after my first 2 doses for a day or so and wondered if this will be the same?
62, AZ, after two bouts of COVID, felt knackered after the first one but fine after the second. Pfizer booster on Derby Day, played golf day after but no energy and a little sore in the arm, in bed early, a bit tired the day after golf but fine after that, go for it.

Still lots of unknowns but Looks like it’s rapidly overtaking Delta in South Africa. She emphasised there are not many samples in the grand scheme of things tho.

SA and 5 other African countries added to red list.

We’re right to be concerned but that woman has been calling for constant lockdown since day one and has been wrong about basically everything. She’s a nutcase.

I love how some are in complete denial about a new variant like this - they pretend it's just a big hoax and nothing to worry about to make themselves feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.