Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At present I’m unsure how many PCR test are sent for sequencing but during the summer the figures were about 5%. Therefore, the number of people with Omicron is likely to be far greater than two.

Life might not go on for vulnerable folk that catch it from us though? The whole thing about not wearing a mask is it's not your dice you are rolling, it's the dice of those around you.
We are on similar pages but you’re just splitting hairs. I’ve happily not worn a mask since I didn’t have to, now I will start to wear one again as it’s mandatory.

It’s just for me a case of getting thoroughly bored with it all, and more a belief that we just have to get on with it and what will be will be.

We are on similar pages but you’re just splitting hairs. I’ve happily not worn a mask since I didn’t have to, now I will start to wear one again as it’s mandatory.

It’s just for me a case of getting thoroughly bored with it all, and more a belief that we just have to get on with it and what will be will be.
I share your boredom / frustration and would like nothing better than to put this shit behind us and get on with our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.