Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mental mate,my Mr's was trying to get through to her doctors on Friday,said she was 12 in the queue......5 minutes later,said she was 18 in the queue.....how's that work?

I tried a couple of months ago to get through to my doctor's surgery. After 15 minutes at position one I gave up. I've no idea what they are doing. They moved into a massive complex over a year ago, all very impressive,but try getting through to any bugger there

How will the millions of unvaxxed cope with omicron?
Most will already have had covid or at least been infected so will have natural protection, which is as good or almost certainly better than being 'vaxxed' so the vast majority will be fine.

Positive indeed but we are being fucking lied to on a massive scale here.
Not so much lied to as being told worst case selected outcomes, in order to get more people to comply. they clearly don't trust the electorate to make the correct decisions based on all the evidence. This is probably true based on the amount of people who cant even be bothered to wear a mask in areas now required to do so.

Most will already have had covid or at least been infected so will have natural protection, which is as good or almost certainly better than being 'vaxxed' so the vast majority will be fine.
Funny that I have had a cold hundreds of times and flu probably 5 or 6 times in my life. Both Corona viruses. has everyone else just had them once?

I see we have posters telling everyone else they are living in fear, again. FWIW, I’m hoping I will be part of a full house at the Etihad on Tuesday night. It’s pretty simple, the more peole who receive their boosters, the fewer significant restrictions there will be.

I’m fucking the game off, mainly because I can’t be arsed with the hassle of getting home on mid week games anymore given what a total shambles the public transport and parking situation is.

A study in Israel warned that immunity waned after 5 months, and it began giving boosters in the summer to older people and has made available to everyone over 12 since August 29th. Irrespective of uptake there, governments across Europe have been prevaricating for months.

Funny that I have had a cold hundreds of times and flu probably 5 or 6 times in my life. Both Corona viruses. has everyone else just had them once?
No idea how many times, perhaps natural immunity means that if and when you get it again, you either don't know you've had it or the symptoms are relatively mild. Obviously as with people who have had the boosters, there will always be some people who unfortunately suffer, but the vast majority who have natural immunity will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.