Coronavirus (2022) thread

I am not sure regulation is possible. The crazies will always exist. What concerns me most is how gullible so many apparently sane people are with any published information. They seem incapable of taking a balanced and measured view on any issue. People like to adopt partisan positions on every subject but the truth of most issues usually lies in the middle. My brother, a teacher, blames the education system.
A City fan should know better.

Crazies are sometimes right. The Copernican model was once regarded as crazy. The divine right of Kings was once accepted fact. Now it is absurd.

The truth on social issues depends on your interest and in many cases interests are irreconcilable.

Crazies are sometimes right. The Copernican model was once regarded as crazy. The divine right of Kings was once accepted fact. Now it is absurd.

The truth on social issues depends on your interest and in many cases interests are irreconcilable.
Crikey, Marvin, you are truly a child of the post truth age.

Give your head a wobble.
Supporting a football team is rather different than supporting a bunch of loons.
Vacines save lives. FACT.

Five weeks since I had covid and I've developed pretty annoying tinnitus. Lovely. Can't shake the pressure feeling in my ears either. Feels like they need to pop constantly. Anyone else have this experience? Driving me mad.

Five weeks since I had covid and I've developed pretty annoying tinnitus. Lovely. Can't shake the pressure feeling in my ears either. Feels like they need to pop constantly. Anyone else have this experience? Driving me mad.
Most likely an ear infection. I've had one on and off since my bout of the virus. Try some Otomize ear spray. I'm not sure if you can get it without prescription though.

Most likely an ear infection. I've had one on and off since my bout of the virus. Try some Otomize ear spray. I'm not sure if you can get it without prescription though.

Yeah I had a course of antibiotics about four weeks ago as I did have one. Went through a five day course. Docs say there is no infection there now, despite the symptoms. Went a few days ago to the GP. Annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.