Coronavirus (2022) thread

Looks like this thread is becoming less and less relevant as most people either don't care or are cracking on with life. Props to @Healdplace for all her analysis throughout with notable mention to @roubaixtuesday

Hopefully life will return to normality for most, if it hasn't already, in the not too distant future. Commiserations to all those expert virologists, immunologists and epidemiologists on here who have had to pivot and become eastern Europe military experts.
Roubaixtuesday will disappear and never be seen posting on City subjects, like before Covid came along. Weird as fuck

All the data is less and less meaningful these days and will contnue to be so. Why I am not going to post lots of numbers every day. Just when people are here.

Some good news though is England patients only rose today by 16 to 15,648. The lowest number in over 3 weeks. So cases or not the hospital data shows the data really is peaking.

The southern regions are the big reason - South East down 100 today and London 96, These were the first to rise and the Northern Regions - though still rising are slowing now too. And likely will be falling by next week.

Ventilators are down too today for second day running on 311 - was 325 two days ago.

Roubaixtuesday will disappear and never be seen posting on City subjects, like before Covid came along. Weird as fuck
Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. He may well be a City fan but doesn’t feel the need to discuss City topics as City could be a dozen places down in his list of interests, or discuss any other topics that he doesn’t know a lot about or doesn’t have an interest in at all.

Not all football fans are sad bastard obsessives like me, you, or most vociferous fans. At least he provided some good contributions to something he knew something about. I talk shite about most topics going across most parts of the forum, I think that’s probably weirder than what roubaix does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv tested positive had muscle aches which I thought was over doing it at gym , cough m sore throat and waking up sweat and just feeling tired I thought I was a bit run down

my 3 year old has it but no symptoms

Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. He may well be a City fan but doesn’t feel the need to discuss City topics as City could be a dozen places down in his list of interests, or discuss any other topics that he doesn’t know a lot about or doesn’t have an interest in at all.

Not all football fans are sad bastard obsessives like me, you, or most vociferous fans. At least he provided some good contributions to something he knew something about. I talk shite about most topics going across most parts of the forum, I think that’s probably weirder than what roubaix does.
I thought he provided a very unbalanced opinion if im honest

Pretty sad posters still calling out roubaix. Funnily enough it’s usually the ones who’ve spent the last couple of years moaning about all things covid. Nowt queer as folk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.