Coronavirus (2022) thread

personally I can’t see this being an issue. All previous infections and vaccines should still work seeing as these are 2 omicron variants mixing.

outside of maybe faster transmission and the issues that has.

Yeah I know but its a wait and see isn't it? Can we go through all that shit again if the vaccines don't work against it? I doubt it for all sorts of reasons

feeling all back to normal, expect for the heart rating resting at 90 compared to 55 or the night sweats I had worse colds

once I stopped gym muscle aches stopped , my advice try be healthy as possible

how is letting people know that time is running short for a public consultation hating the government - of the two of us mate only one is obsessed and spoiler alert - its not me

you virtually have two of your own threads in the political forum where you seem to talk to yourself. You are obsessed trust me.

you virtually have two of your own threads in the political forum where you seem to talk to yourself. You are obsessed trust me.
Why the fuck would anybody trust you on any thread that mentions politics?
We know where you stand on this government and the useless **** in charge so doubt many will be taking anything you have to add with anything but the contempt it deserves.

My Mum went into Tameside Hospital a couple of weeks ago with water retention a side effect of her Heart condition, while she was in there she developed Pneumonia which she was given Antibiotics for and they seemed to be working, then we got a call to say she had caught Covid so was being moved to the Covid ward so we couldn't go and see her, she passed away last night at 11pm, so don't think this is over

My Mum went into Tameside Hospital a couple of weeks ago with water retention a side effect of her Heart condition, while she was in there she developed Pneumonia which she was given Antibiotics for and they seemed to be working, then we got a call to say she had caught Covid so was being moved to the Covid ward so we couldn't go and see her, she passed away last night at 11pm, so don't think this is over
Sorry to hear that frothy. Condolences to you and the rest of your family.

Very sorry to hear this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.