Coronavirus (2022) thread

Because there's still a lot of cunts in the country with no morals or decency. You show yourself up every time you're allowed back on here after another time out after being fucked off.
Even now after all the scandel your scumbag party are involved in you refuse to Condemn them. You're a parasite. Patting yourself on the back because the cons are favourites to win an election? The state of you, fucking sad sack.

You could do with taking poppers, maybe all your wives wouldn't fuck you off so quickly.

Wow. You spelt scandal wrong.

Because there's still a lot of cunts in the country with no morals or decency. You show yourself up every time you're allowed back on here after another time out after being fucked off.
Even now after all the scandel your scumbag party are involved in you refuse to Condemn them. You're a parasite. Patting yourself on the back because the cons are favourites to win an election? The state of you, fucking sad sack.

You could do with taking poppers, maybe all your wives wouldn't fuck you off so quickly.

A lot of cunts! 13.94 million that would be? how eloquent.

You say i show myself up ? and from memory you like her to insert her finger inside you too whilst you are "poppered" in your Benidorm pad i recall? You sound a real classy intelligent bloke. I maintain that getting so angry and using words like contempt for suggesting another poster is rather obsessed with the current government almost posting to himself daily for months without response when the general public look like they will vote the scumbag party in again next year suggests to me that the echo chamber of the politics forum and your angry response is not reflective of what is going in the real world.

15 years today with this Mrs by the way without the use of Poppers! 12 years with the previous again without the need for poppers and digit insertion.

On the subject of Covid meanwhile - been rife on site over the last month or two but seems to have calmed down again now UNTIL the next wave. Winter will be interesting again i think.

Last edited by a moderator:

So I take it WW isn't on your Christmas card list this year then?

A lot of cunts! 13.94 million that would be? how eloquent.

You say i show myself up ? and from memory you like her to insert her finger inside you too whilst you are "poppered" in your Benidorm pad i recall? You sound a real classy intelligent bloke. I maintain that getting so angry and using words like contempt for suggesting another poster is rather obsessed with the current government almost posting to himself daily for months without response when the general public look like they will vote the scumbag party in again next year suggests to me that the echo chamber of the politics forum and your angry response is not reflective of what is going in the real world.

15 years today with this Mrs by the way without the use of Poppers! 12 years with the previous again without the need for poppers and digit insertion.

On the subject of Covid meanwhile - been rife on site over the last month or two but seems to have calmed down again now UNTIL the next wave. Winter will be interesting again i think.
I don't live in benidorm.
The rest of your post was amusing though.
Still not willing to show you have a semblance of decency by admitting your party of choice have let the country down on countless occasions in the previous 2 years and continue to do so today. Have some self respect man. You're a fucking shambles.

I don't live in benidorm.
The rest of your post was amusing though.
Still not willing to show you have a semblance of decency by admitting your party of choice have let the country down on countless occasions in the previous 2 years and continue to do so today. Have some self respect man. You're a fucking shambles.

why you needed to get so angry and personal or indeed get involved about me saying one poster seemed obsessive with the government I fail to grasp. I can assure you I am absolutely no shambles. Are you on a come down?

why you needed to get so angry and personal or indeed get involved about me saying one poster seemed obsessive with the government I fail to grasp. I can assure you I am no shambles. Are you on a come down?
No, but the weather has been a bit shit.
Why are you surprised by my response to you by the way? You think you deserve respect for not caring how low your party sink because they're favourite to win the next election?
I'm sure you're not after my, or anybody else's validation on this site but you'd certainly get a more positive response from me if you had the decency to admit that the government had made lots of mistakes and the man you admire most, the fat sack of shit had let you down after spending years telling us what a great man he is.

No, but the weather has been a bit shit.
Why are you surprised by my response to you by the way? You think you deserve respect for not caring how low your party sink because they're favourite to win the next election?
I'm sure you're not after my, or anybody else's validation on this site but you'd certainly get a more positive response from me if you had the decency to admit that the government had made lots of mistakes and the man you admire most, the fat sack of shit had let you down after spending years telling us what a great man he is.

I don't have any intention of debating politics with anyone on here again, I am aware of the futility of it and your response reiterates that. My point being one particular poster seems obsessive in his hatred to the point of becoming unhealthy. (a bit like your liquid gold addiction) Let's not fall out - enjoy Torremolinos.

I don't have any intention of debating politics with anyone on here again, I am aware of the futility of it and your response reiterates that. My point being one particular poster seems obsessive in his hatred to the point of becoming unhealthy. (a bit like your liquid gold addiction) Let's not fall out - enjoy Torremolinos.
How can we fall out? I think you're the biggest **** on here!! Haha! We'd have to actually get on to fall out.
You're getting further away, you were closer with Benidorm.
So no admitting to the cons being a bit of a let down? Cool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.