Coronavirus (2022) thread

No need to ignore. He will be gone again soon enough.

Well i have managed 13 years - enjoy your post match sniff tonight.

Just found out my brother has covid and pretty bad with it in spite of both jabs and booster. I do wonder if we will constantly have to have boosters and peaks and troughs with this for years.

Its not going away

That’s just bullshit. Airlines and airports sacked too many people and cut Ts and Cs and so now hardly anyone wants to go back. Those they do recruit take weeks and weeks and weeks to get airside passes.

They assumed that peope would be desperate to take anything and are now struggling to recruit. Using covid as an excuse to distract from ineptitude.

50,202 cases V 80,830 last week & 94,524 the week before - UK

England only 41,436 cases V 64,935 last week & 74,804 the week before

England hospital admissions (Sunday) 2103 V 2037 last week

NW 300 V 289

Patients in England hospital today 16,552 - UP 86 from 16,466 - last Tuesday was up 241 to 15,411

Weekly rise 1141 - was 1296 yesterday

Regionally most southern regions fall - North West up second most by 46 to 2435 V 2239 last Tuesday - weekly rise of 196

Ventilators up 13 to 319 V 325 last Tuesday - when it was up by 6.

All regions now below 100. London down 1 on 99 V 109 last week

Biggest rise sadly in the North West up 8 to 41 V 34 last Tuesday.

Been to the game tonight,which apart from a couple of trips to Asda and a couple of fairly sedate strolls with the other half, is the first time I have been properly out since recovering. I feel really tired, it must have had a bigger effect on me than I first thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.