Coronavirus (2022) thread

So that’s what he wouldn’t do.

What a waste.
His daughter had tweeted in early January that some family and friends had caught Covid but were vaccinated so it’s not clear yet if Meat Loaf was one of them. It seems he was against mandatory vaccinations though. Sadly it might be better if he wasn’t vaccinated as high profile victims might encourage some doubters to have it.

Are BNO just rumour enablers?

There's nothing difinative on his vaccine status, seems not wanting to wear a mask and reducing 'freedom' is the catalyst for this novax story.

The same stuff is in the British press but I'd not trust them to print the correct date on the front page.....as for BNO....are they credible?

*Edit...this actually looks like a legit story.

Last edited:

There's nothing difinative on his vaccine status, seems not wanting to wear a mask and reducing 'freedom' is the catalyst for this novax story.

The same stuff is in the British press but I'd not trust them to print the correct date on the front page.....as for BNO....are they credible?

TMZ are the originators and are legit.

BuT tHe vaCCiNEs DonT wOrK

Anyone still doubting the vaccine is a fucking idiot and you’ll never change my mind.

I know and have spoken to just 4 anti vaxers/Covid denier’s, I can honestly say all of them are not people I would want to call friends, all 4 are incredibly naive morons who I now avoid speaking to.

One of them said “its not a new disease, its called Covid 19 because there had been 18 other Covid diseases before ”. I did try to tell him but he wasn’t interested and yes I'm aware of previous Sars outbreaks.

Without getting personal if those 4 absolute fucking idiots I know (they were dick heads before the pandemic) are representative of the Covid denier’s, sceptics and anti vaxers on here I fear for their social wellbeing.

That one is definitely true, heard it on the radio here last night

The bloke was fucked.He was plagued with health problems caused by years of self abuse and obesity.

He has been on borrowed time for years,so lets not pretend,had he taken the vaccine,he would now have been preparing for the London marathon......
You do know the vaccine does fuck all other than make you a lot less likely to get severely ill with Covid and a bit less likely to pass it on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.