Coronavirus (2022) thread

also i never said during lockdowns .my thoughts are on the damage they have caused and as i have said time will tell once all the figures are looked at for everything over the 2 years and then we can learn from any mistakes made either way for when it happens in the future!
You are aware we've been in a pandemic aren't you? A worldwide one which has had every government on the planet scrambling and on the back foot. Of course mistakes will have been made along the way and lessons will no doubt be learnt but fuck me, what did you expect? It was a fucking pandemic.
We are finally seeing a bit of light at the end of the tunnel with the new varient being shown to be less harmful than previous strains but you and a few other dickheads have been complaining from the very start that your freedoms and shite were being eroded.
I've got news, Pandemics aren't always sunshine, rainbows and unicorns. Who'd of thought..

You are aware we've been in a pandemic aren't you? A worldwide one which has had every government on the planet scrambling and on the back foot. Of course mistakes will have been made along the way and lessons will no doubt be learnt but fuck me, what did you expect? It was a fucking pandemic.
We are finally seeing a bit of light at the end of the tunnel with the new varient being shown to be less harmful than previous strains but you and a few other dickheads have been complaining from the very start that your freedoms and shite were being eroded.
I've got news, Pandemics aren't always sunshine, rainbows and unicorns. Who'd of thought..
we were told the last variant was like a cold and yes its good that the pandemic is over .

167 all settings deaths - was 259 last Saturday

147 England - was 232 last Saturday

46,025 cases (No Wales data on Saturdays) - was 58,899 yesterday & 63,492 last week

England only 37,791

Was 46,736 yesterday & 57,377 last week

LOWEST ENGLAND TOTAL SINCE 5 DECEMBER

ENGLAND HOSPITAL DATA

Another excellent day

Only JUST missed going into four figures for the first time since Omicron.

Admissions: Thursday.

1167 V 1293 last week V 1503 two weeks ago

North West 167 V 128 V 195

Patients Today (as rest of data)

10,010 - down 357 on day from 10,367 V 11,604 last Saturday

Every region falls Midlands by the most (94) to 1939

North West by 31 to 1488

Ventilators also down again by 12 to 360 V 409 last week - lowest since 6 July.

North West has the biggest fall down 5 to 49 V 47 last week

I've been visiting from the US for the last 3 matches. I was scheduled to fly back to the US tomorrow but just tested positive with very mild symptoms. Any suggestions or advice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.