Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by berryblue, 9 Mar 2020.

1. Boris Becker’s Backhand

Boris Becker’s Backhand

Team supported:
    City
    A sad microcosm of the modern world.

2. mcfcinprague

mcfcinprague

It'll start on June 15th like it or not

3. Blue_eyes

Blue_eyes

BBC creaming for dippers to get their title as that bint on breakfast writhed ecstatically as she triumphantly declared that less than 1%(0.8) of the tests were positive(obviously meaning footy can return).Meanwhile our statistics show a percentage of 0.36% of our population have tested positive, so the footy tests show more than twice the national figure. So BBC I dont expect any condemnation of this governments handling of the crisis from you when according to your sports reporters 0.8% is something to get excited about.....I turned over to homes under the hammer while I ate my breakfast, its a lot less annoying.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Mike Cledford

Mike Cledford

Team supported:
    Man City
    Interesting to see further down amongst all the Livarpool stuff squeezed in by Sky there is a link to an article saying the PL support a safe trophy presentation to the dippers.

Thats that sorted then. I assume United were consulted and promised something in return.

5. BluechesterCity

BluechesterCity

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    That might be a good idea, cleavers, mate.

6. thelongbowman

thelongbowman

I know for a fact of one death in a care home where the cause was put as covid even though she wasnt tested or seen by a doctor

I imagine this has happened countless times, the reason i know not.

BluechesterCity likes this.
  7. ted the grass

ted the grass

Team supported:
    MCFC
    Here's a wild guess..let's say you run a granny farm and three residents die of let's say..legionaries disease...covid is the way out of endless H and S inspections before you have to refit your aircon system.

8. cleavers

cleavers

Can we keep this thread to "football discussion" please, care homes/schools is elsewhere.

Thanks.

9. peace frog

peace frog

Team supported:
    Manchester City Football Club
    Rooney plays football, he also likes care homes : )

10. bluetonium

bluetonium

Baffled by spit the dog's latest comments. He's said good job it's only six positive tests in the premier league, twenty or so would have been a problem?

Aside from being insensitive and self centred, not to mention that certain teams are now at a disadvantage for a June restart, will it actually take a passing before these sections of the media and footballing bodies stop pushing for the league to be completed at all costs?

What about ten, would that be an ok number Jamie? Fifteen? What about if two of those were Salah and Van Dyke? Still ok?