Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

The reality in a production setting is very different, as is many other work places.
It's impossible to social distance on our shop floor , many of the jobs require two or three men at a time but my company hasn't shut down or been shut down for even one day.
There is no union, so most are having to work as they can't afford not to.
Players are unionised, they could refuse to play if they really felt unsafe, i don't understand why they don't, they hold the power
If you can't make your workplace safe it shouldn't be operating.

Where I work social distancing wasn't possible. But we adapted and made sacrifices and put a shitload of work into making it the safest working environment we can.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can't see the season being null and void now,
all this talk of restarting the season, and players returning to training is gathering to much momentum.

The Times reports on its front page that "no cases of coronavirus have been confirmed for Monday across London and Eastern England in an area of 15 million."

Can that be be true? It must be. You don't get something like that wrong.

Sad to see him go as he's a huge talent,losing him for peanuts and to Bayern Munich stings a bit but i wish him the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.