Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I know we are all scrambling for solutions, but this is simply bollocks

It is bollocks. But would you rather just have PL hand Dippers the trophy just as it is? IF PL will just hand them the trophy, I demand the PL let them play 2 games behind close door, and make sure they got all their 6 pts before hand them anything.

If Dippers end up get the trophy anyways.
Would you rather have 1) They just get it as how it is right now, no more games for them.
Or 2) Let them play their 2 remaining games, if they win, at least PL have a reason to say hey, they max the point available, there their trophy.

Ye but every fan in the country will never let them forget it there’ll be songs made up and sang from every terrace it’ll always play on their minds they where given it and wasn’t earned
They are a cult,they don't give a fuck what outsiders/non believers think....

If liverpool were given the league.
Where does that leave leeds or west brom.
Or relegation issues.
Will celtic be given the pointless league title

This. If Liverpool had grounds for a lawsuit the potential loss of revenue for the top clubs in the championship provides much greater potential for law suits. Liverpool still remain in pot one for next year. The clubs to benefit would be the likes of Spurs who would retain their Champions league place from last year. There would be a lot of unhappy clubs - including City who have got the furthest in the CL this season

I don't want them to win neither, I don't want them to win as long as I'm still breathing.
But Telegraph is a legit source of news, they rarely write anything that don't have sources. I believe PL will give Dippers the trophy.
If not, I can see Liverpool will file a lawsue against PL.
A law suit based on what? The rules of the competition says after each club as played each other twice the club with the most points are crowned winners. So Mr Lfc barrister did each club play each other twice? No your honour Case dismissed

It is bollocks. But would you rather just have PL hand Dippers the trophy just as it is? IF PL will just hand them the trophy, I demand the PL let them play 2 games behind close door, and make sure they got all their 6 pts before hand them anything.

If Dippers end up get the trophy anyways.
Would you rather have 1) They just get it as how it is right now, no more games for them.
Or 2) Let them play their 2 remaining games, if they win, at least PL have a reason to say hey, they max the point available, there their trophy.
Yes it is bollocks

Answer this. Why do you want to make an exception for the dippers and no one else?

You demand the FA allow them to play two more "selected" games

You are a WUM my friend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.