Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Fk um & hopefully its another 30 fking years before they win it..

I don't want them to win neither, I don't want them to win as long as I'm still breathing.
But Telegraph is a legit source of news, they rarely write anything that don't have sources. I believe PL will give Dippers the trophy.
If not, I can see Liverpool will file a lawsue against PL.

Obviously the season will be declared null and void. Authorities will declare following,

City 2 year CL ban upheld by CAS, ratified by Swiss Courts on Appeal.
Liverpool named PL Champions and Invincibles, as obviously loss to Watford declared null and void
United declared 4th by temporarily reinstated PL Chief Scudamore for their historic contribution to PL.
Riley, Mason,Oliver & Taylor all receive Knighthoods for their outstanding contribution to VAR plus Freedom of City of Liverpool Awards.
Manager of the Year :Jurgen Klopp. [Special " If City had won the PL again we would have given it to to you Chris" Award] : Chris Wilder
Outstanding Contribution to PL over 10 Years awarded to anyone else but David Silva. In addition, Sky/BT/BBC to not mention him again.
Caraboa Cup awarded to Aston Villa as 3:0 win as Jack Grealish is a really great bloke, top notch & should have had x3 assists and MOM.
Pep leaves MCFC for Juve due to little known special release clause in his contract signed last year, " if PL season declared null & void"..

if PL look through Dippers remaining games schedule, find 2 clubs where none have the corona virus, and schedule let Dippers play those 2 clubs behind close door. And IF Dippers win it. Then go ahead give them the trophy. No complaint from me.

Are you the fking wind up merchant,
Seems you haven't been reading/listening to what these cu.ts have been up to behind are backs..
Fk um & hopefully its another 300 fking years before they win it..
Edited
I don't want them to win neither, I don't want them to win as long as I'm still breathing.
But Telegraph is a legit source of news, they rarely write anything that don't have sources. I believe PL will give Dippers the trophy.

And if their legit source is an employee of dipper FC .......?

If liverpool were given the league.
Where does that leave leeds or west brom.
Or relegation issues.
Will celtic be given the pointless league title

The clubs in promotion are not so far ahead as Liverpool though. And the other clubs in the Championship might be against it.

I'm not saying that Liverpool should be awarded the title but that I wouldn't be unhappy if the PL clubs decided so. It's enough for me that their season is on the brink of being absolutely spoiled and that even if they get the title, it won't mean as much given the circumstances and they will be mocked for it.
They will be mocked even more if the rug is pulled from under their feet at the 11th hour. Just to many affected stakeholders for me to simply favour one team and if they do, there will be a shit storm and rightful legal actions taken - not sure the FA would want that. So its either played to completion (unlikely) or scrapped

Yeah and they (dippers) don't perform well after a break, regardless of what kind of break, be it whether it the corona virus break.

It actually fair if PL look through Dippers remaining games schedule, find 2 clubs where none have the corona virus, and schedule let Dippers play those 2 clubs behind close door. And IF Dippers win it. Then go ahead give them the trophy. No complaint from me.

However I be fucking complaint if CL got void. Unfair as fuck if it all get restart, and Dippers draw an easy opponent in round 16, somehow manage to avoid Real, Atletico, then get a flop team in the final like Tottenham then go on and win CL next year. Fuck this, No.

I know we are all scrambling for solutions, but this is simply bollocks

I can see it being null and void and Liverpool being handed the title.

There are more important matters at this time, but still would royally piss me off.

There would be a huge Asterix against it and would be very easy to belittle (what was likely going to be a record breaking season) to the only club to ever be handed the PL without actually winning it.

I just seeing it going to a vote and clubs not wanting to look bitter.

The best chance on this not happening would be Leicester/ Leeds/ WBA for example, they have a legitimate argument for European place and Promotion if things are being awarded on the basis of probability.

Does this also mean City as favourites for FA and CL win those trophy’s, cause it doesn’t!

There is also other issues such as CL money if they reply the last season as the champions receive more of the spilt. Why would we give that up?

My worry Liverpool are a special case and get treated different to the rest (bar 1). I just don’t see how you can win a null and void season.

I can also see a compromise being done where they reply but Leicester take our place due to the ban.

As you can see I think all these clubs will use the situation to their best advantage.

I think the best option is Liverpool get an acknowledgement a sort of unofficial you would have won it trophy. A direct copy of the PL trophy but 1/4 of the size would do!
It’s can’t be null and void and hand a club a title
If it’s not compete, the whole football pyramid, then it’s null and void Yes, you could issue awards to acknowledge this void season’s achievements

Yeah and they (dippers) don't perform well after a break, regardless of what kind of break, be it whether it the corona virus break.

It actually fair if PL look through Dippers remaining games schedule, find 2 clubs where none have the corona virus, and schedule let Dippers play those 2 clubs behind close door. And IF Dippers win it. Then go ahead give them the trophy. No complaint from me.

However I be fucking complaint if CL got void. Unfair as fuck if it all get restart, and Dippers draw an easy opponent in round 16, somehow manage to avoid Real, Atletico, then get a flop team in the final like Tottenham then go on and win CL next year. Fuck this, No.
Ridiculous you are not a special case end of

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.