Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

We're in Fife and the schools are closing next Friday for 2 weeks which will take them up to the Easter 2 week holidays, so 4 weeks in total. This is from some one who knows someone at the schools board (or whatever it's called) but is apparently solid info.

I got that same info for Dumfries & Galloway about 3 days ago mate but this morning a teacher we are friends with told us the brief is they might stay shut till August! Crazy stuff.

When they messed about with the transfer window it required a minimum of 14 out of the 20 to pass it. I'd have thought that was the usual ratio needed rather than something dreamt up just for that.

There shouldn't be any vote the season hasn't finished, they've won fuck all, they get fuck all, end of

Just reading up on the latest news.
This season is almost certain to be cancelled completely. (not delayed)
Clubs are already being asked what they would prefer. (in how this is dealt with)
West ham have declared it should be null and void for example.
It is impossible to give LiVARpool the title as they haven't mathematically done enough. Tough, but they haven't won it.
No relegations this year.
They are looking at maybe allowing promoted teams into an enlarged league, and having more relegation spots. (for one season)
This is to ease any hardships to those teams who should have been promoted.

They are now seriously considering if the new 20/21 season will be going ahead as planned.

Last edited:
After all this i would be fucking furious if we vote for them to get it

Hacking us

Bricking our players coach

Fueling the racist hatred of raz

Being one of the leaders in us being investigated by literally every body in football

Deciding along with the rags who got the prem league job

Why the fuck would we agree to anything that benefits them

Jesus some people need to get a fucking grip

I'm afraid that after Pep Khaldoon will be the next who doesn't get the fans.

Real life is a bit more complicated. You'll be left disappointed if you believe that Khaldoon will behave like a fan from Bluemoon. He won't.

It's virtually a certainty that if all other PL clubs agree to award Liverpool the title, City won't try to spoil the consensus. Of course, we will seek assurances that the CL ban won't stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.