Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

After all this i would be fucking furious if we vote for them to get it

Hacking us

Bricking our players coach

Fueling the racist hatred of raz

Being one of the leaders in us being investigated by literally every body in football

Deciding along with the rags who got the prem league job

Why the fuck would we agree to anything that benefits them

Jesus some people need to get a fucking grip
Time to spill the beans Karen!. What bad news is coming there way?. Or was it the virus and league being suspended :-)

Had a bit of a look on rawk to see how they were taking it.
Anyway they highlighted that if the season needs to be extended, this could affect player's contracts which typically run until the end of June.
Hadn't seen this mentioned on here and is another consideration.

Also, they inevitably were discussing the newspaper report today that they were to be handed the title as there was 'little' resistance from other clubs to doing this.
They were under the impression from somewhere that this resistance was coming from west ham and spurs. I would hope that we were resisting this too - and Leicester who can still mathematically win it
Really surprised a petition hasn't been started.

Expect it to go all the way to parliament if the season gets scrapped.

In a Prem where I believe though not actually worked it out if possible Villa could still make the top 4 there's no way they could 'pay out' on the table as it is.

The only logical thing is to void the league season with it all starting again whenever it's safe to play & play FA Cup and CL games as part of the new pre-season.

That's what I'd do with no bias at all. ;)

Lots of dippers going on about a by-law that if 75% of games are completed a season can be curtailed as it stands in extreme circumstances. They’ve done their maths and are ok with 29/38. However if such a rule exists surely it would be 75% of the 380 games that would be needed? I’ve not worked how close we are to that threshold but reckon we are below it and why they wanted this round of games to go ahead before players were affected.
Just scanned the PL Handbook there is no mention of what happens if a season is not completed Might be somewhere else of course

After all this i would be fucking furious if we vote for them to get it

Hacking us

Bricking our players coach

Fueling the racist hatred of raz

Being one of the leaders in us being investigated by literally every body in football

Deciding along with the rags who got the prem league job

Why the fuck would we agree to anything that benefits them

Jesus some people need to get a fucking grip

Fucking dead right Karen spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.