Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I'm afraid that after Pep Khaldoon will be the next who doesn't get the fans.

Real life is a bit more complicated. You'll be left disappointed if you believe that Khaldoon will behave like a fan from Bluemoon. He won't.

It's virtually a certainty that if all other PL clubs agree to award Liverpool the title, City won't try to spoil the consensus. Of course, we will seek assurances that the CL ban won't stand.
i think you underestimate the mood at the club,watch the 2 interviews from Khaldoon,the recent one and the end of season one,he is clear that there is a campaign to ruin our reputation and we k now who is behind it,this is war with our owners reputation at stake,we are not going to give the dippers anything

i think you underestimate the mood at the club,watch the 2 interviews from Khaldoon,the recent one and the end of season one,he is clear that there is a campaign to ruin our reputation and we k now who is behind it,this is war with our owners reputation at stake,we are not going to give the dippers anything

I'm sure our bosses hate Liverpool and the cartel. And are right to hate them. They are not different from you and me in this regard. But I expect our behaviour to be calculated and diplomatic. Let's hope the majority of the other clubs, or at least 7 of them, don't want to award Liverpool the title.

I'm sure our bosses hate Liverpool and the cartel. And are right to hate them. They are not different from you and me in this regard. But I expect our behaviour to be calculated and diplomatic. Let's hope the majority of the other clubs, or at least 7 of them, don't want to award Liverpool the title.

I hope you are wrong the dippers have been underhanded against us for years. Us playing by the rules have got us no where, its time to take the gloves of. City are hated by some other clubs so what does it matter if City vote against this ?

I hope you are wrong the dippers have been underhanded against us for years. Us playing by the rules have got us no where, its time to take the gloves of. City are hated by some other clubs so what does it matter if City vote against this ?

Well, I trust Khaldoon. If he agrees the PL to award Liverpool the title, there are good reasons to do it which he is not likely to share publicly, not immediately anyway.

Just scanned the PL Handbook there is no mention of what happens if a season is not completed Might be somewhere else of course

It’s in their hands. They can decide whatever they want.

Finishing the season as null and void is the most sensible thing to do. The relegation threatened teams will be happy, mid table teams won’t give a fuck. Leicester, United, Wolves, Sheff Utd and Liverpool are the obvious ones who would be against voiding the season.

Apart from Karen Brady, they’re all thinking the same thing

If they are given the league the relegated clubs get their money divided between them, after all it means more to them to get the cup not the cash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.