Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

the premier league haven’t even started their investigation of City’s supposed abuse of ffp yet, so how do you know?
Because PL FFP was introduced after the alleged UEFA breach PL FFP is different than UEFA FFP and City have not been anywhere near a breach

Well, I trust Khaldoon. If he agrees the PL to award Liverpool the title, there are good reasons to do it which he is not likely to share publicly, not immediately anyway.

Maybe so.

The question would have to be asked first, and that happening is currently pure speculation. That question can't be asked without asking how every other place is determined.

Because PL FFP was introduced after the alleged UEFA breach PL FFP is different than UEFA FFP and City have not been anywhere near a breach

Don't think it's as simple as that, it is for the other thread, but if cas uphold the ban, then PL would logically have to take action against us, for misleading them etc.
Not that it has any bearing on this season.

not from the teams that might come up to the premier league like Leeds

what litigation the league hasn't finished Liverpool might lose all their remaining games that isn't fair on City who might catch them

It has to be one or the other null and void or finish as we are. Finish as we are will open the door to litigation. Season is not complete so the title can’t be decided. Leeds would use Liverpool as a comparator in any legal case - awarding a trophy without fixtures being completed. The media will back the Dippers - prepare for it but the PL and the FA will be taking advice from their lawyers and they’ll be very cautious. Force majeure is force majeure - not force majeure with a few fiddles.

If the League Cup is scrapped It would be nice to think that City will hold it in perpetuity,particularly as not only are we the current holders but we have held it since 2018.

Maybe they could give us a "gold" one. On second thoughts maybe not! LOL

I agree with her but she also asked Ron how hard it was to manage his son Dalian....so not exactly on the pulse.

That’s not quite true. The old sexist Ron told Karen Brady that Dalian Atkinson was his son in the Board Room before the game and thought he’d taken her in - maybe he had. He then told everyone in the press box because he thought it made him look good. I’ll leave it you to decide what it says about Ron Atkinson.

That’s not quite true. The old sexist Ron told Karen Brady that Dalian Atkinson was his son in the Board Room before the game and thought he’d taken her in - maybe he had. He then told everyone in the press box because he thought it made him look good. I’ll leave it you to decide what it says about Ron Atkinson.
If that's true he really was a wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.