Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

This can be resolved. Cancel football until Christmas. Pick up where we left off with time to spare. Cancel next season allowing out of contract players to move due to extraordinary circumstances. No way will this be overcome by the summer so just no Euros at all until 2024. Big clubs to help others survive by prem players foregoing. 10 percent of wages.

Season starts again about Sep and finishes November. Have a winter break and play next two season about Feb to October. Given we have a stupid World Cup in Nov 2022 that fits perfectly and then work back after that. Although we all know a better approach is scrap and start again and Scousers win nowt

What about the players that are out of contract in the summer or them due in. Eg, El Mago he'll be in Gran Canaria, will Leroy play for us or Bayern?

This can be resolved. Cancel football until Christmas. Pick up where we left off with time to spare. Cancel next season allowing out of contract players to move due to extraordinary circumstances. No way will this be overcome by the summer so just no Euros at all until 2024. Big clubs to help others survive by prem players foregoing. 10 percent of wages.

I'll have a pint of what you've had.

It is far too complicated to try and restart this season,infections are just going up all the time,there will be loads of players/teams isolating,games postponed everywhere,just wipe the season off and start the new one in august,if when we get to august and it can't be started then it will just have to wait till it can

I am gutted there will be no games for about 5 mths but that is just the way it might be,a pandemic is a pandemic

Good try mate but sorry, the whole season nullified and void. But the silver lining is, no raggies or wolves double over us, no fuck up at Norwich or Anfield and the dippers equaling our winning run GONE. Barman 1 more pint please.
It’s no necessary to void the league cup as it was Siena me dusted the PL and FAC EFL & UEFA Cups are another matter Anyhow or name is already engraved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.