Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

My lads gf works in our local intensive care unit where one of her colleagues died last week due to catching Coronavirus she leaves 3 young kiddies without a mum. We are shit scared for my sons gf and the other NHS staff if football starts again when all this is going on it can fuck off , I will never watch football again.

Part of me still feels angry that the league cup final went ahead. I shouldnt have gone I hated every minute from being on the train to the match... hindsight is a good think but I knew in my heart of hearts I didnt want to go. I went because my lad had never been to Wembley.

Facts are it can travel further than thought through the air and stay around for around 7 mins
This may be true, but to describe it as an Airborne AIDS is just ridiculous. When HIV first emerged it was a death sentence if you got it, mortality rate of 81% for people with HIV/ AIDS for 12 years. Still no vaccine, no natural immunity (apart from some very rate reports of African prostitutes having it) and certainly no "oh I've had HIV, I never even knew"

This may be true, but to describe it as an Airborne AIDS is just ridiculous. When HIV first emerged it was a death sentence if you got it, mortality rate of 81% for people with HIV/ AIDS for 12 years. Still no vaccine, no natural immunity (apart from some very rate reports of African prostitutes having it) and certainly no "oh I've had HIV, I never even knew"

Yep agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.