Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Facts are it can travel further than thought through the air and stay around for around 7 mins
True. Mist particles can travel much farther than 2m and the virus can live for days on solid objects. We leave our shopping in the garage for 3 days, then wipe down with antibacterial spray/ mild bleach solution as much as we can. Fruit and veg washed down. Obviously frozen stuff goes straight in the freezer but any packaging is removed if possible, then wiped then in the fridge. Hands washed afterwards etc. Any post is left on floor, opened with a knife, photographed then put outside in wheelie bin. Knife and hands washed. Mobile phones, laptops , fickers wiped down regularly. Patio furniture rearranged to be way from any fence boundaries. Short exercise no more than an hour. Anyone coming too close my missus tells them to stay the fuck away. Honestly, she is very thorough, took me a while to get it, but she's trying to keep us/me alive

The article in the Daily Mirror talks about playing 4 games a day at Wembley to finish the season because they don't want 'an artificial way' of deciding who wins the league, who qualifies for the CL and who gets promoted or relegated. Cramming in 4 games a day at a neutral venue, with no fans and a scramble to sanitise the changing rooms etc between games strikes me as about as artificial as you could possibly get. Do these people have no grasp of how ridiculous they sound? (I know, I know, follow the money trail)

The article in the Daily Mirror talks about playing 4 games a day at Wembley to finish the season because they don't want 'an artificial way' of deciding who wins the league, who qualifies for the CL and who gets promoted or relegated. Cramming in 4 games a day at a neutral venue, with no fans and a scramble to sanitise the changing rooms etc between games strikes me as about as artificial as you could possibly get. Do these people have no grasp of how ridiculous they sound? (I know, I know, follow the money trail)

Who thinks this ideas up ? I bet a group of 5 yr olds would come up with better ideas ....

The people who run football must think us fans are really thick.

Will put a terrible strain on online candle sales as well.
Hopefully, he'll pull through, i've read he was released from hospital and doing ok , but this virus has lulled a few into thinking they're recovering before it kills them. I know he might be saying it for effect but i don't feel he was underplaying it when Boris said it could have gone either way. Whtever your political feelings, no one has been in this situation before, mistakes will be made, and very tough decisions are going to be made. The NHS, government, police , whoever need our support, not the constant criticisms from the likes of Piers Morgan and the last thing they need is pressure from football to finish the season . Football is a business but it is a frivolity at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.