Corruption in English football?

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury you have been asked to decide if the game is corrupt.
I ask you to look at exhibit 'a' the penalty awarded/given to the rags yesterday.
I now rest my case.
You didn’t think that was a pen?

It seems pretty obvious that those running formula one didn't want Hamilton to win yet again so the fix went in. After all you cannot have one team and one driver winning every year, its not good for advertising revenue.

At least they are obvious in their dodgy dealings.

You didn’t think that was a pen?
I have answered this already but....
The way pr37 went down was not caused by the defender, I accept his hands were on his neck but that was so exaggerated especially when pr37 realised he was never going to get the ball
Second, Maguire is never punished for far worse and we are routinely thrown to the floor with nothing given. They are refereed entirely differently, not even Salah would have got that decision.

The way pr37 went down was not caused by the defender, I accept his hands were on his neck but that was so exaggerated especially when pr37 realised he was never going to get the ball
Second, Maguire is never punished for far worse and we are routinely thrown to the floor with nothing given. They are refereed entirely differently, not even Salah would have got that decision.
Indeed they are reffed differently. Maguire gets away with some of the most foul challenges yer'd see on a football pitch. Were Dias, Laporte, Stones or Ake indulge in such rough-house tackling/manhandling there's an instant pen and a red card.

Grown man saying pr37. He fouled him. There’s always an argument if players exaggerate it, like Salah and he is a diving **** but it can be a foul along with a player making the most of it. I agree they are the kind of pens we probably wouldn’t get but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t a pen. It was more of a pen than salahs yesterday where minimal contact nearly made him perform a backflip. Yes we hate united, don’t let it ever make you look stupid though. Everyone in the studio said defo pen and that’s Dublin with ties to Norwich and an ex Liverpool man in Jamie Redknapp. I suppose they are in on it too though.

Indeed they are reffed differently. Maguire gets away with some of the most foul challenges yer'd see on a football pitch. Were Dias, Laporte, Stones or Ake indulge in such rough-house tackling/manhandling there's an instant pen and a red card.
Not sure any of them have given a pen away and sent off have they?

Not sure any of them have given a pen away and sent off have they?
Laporte got sent off for wrestiling Zaha during the Palace game, but they don't emulate Slabhead's roughhouse approach that goes unpunished. Or have I forgotten one? Seem to think he got a couple of yellows a match or two back! Mind, that ref won't be turning up at The Swamp any time soon - Old Mother Riley will see to that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.