Corruption in English football?

Grown man saying pr37. He fouled him. There’s always an argument if players exaggerate it, like Salah and he is a diving **** but it can be a foul along with a player making the most of it. I agree they are the kind of pens we probably wouldn’t get but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t a pen. It was more of a pen than salahs yesterday where minimal contact nearly made him perform a backflip. Yes we hate united, don’t let it ever make you look stupid though. Everyone in the studio said defo pen and that’s Dublin with ties to Norwich and an ex Liverpool man in Jamie Redknapp. I suppose they are in on it too though.
Please answer me this then. Why is the foul on Ronaldo seen by the referee but Maguires fouls (and other rag defenders) aren't.
If a game is refereed openly and honestly I accept mistakes can be made but come on, the way they are reffed is a total joke.
Oh and taking the piss out of a rag by calling him pr37 upsets/annoys you ! Is it because I said another poster was going to get dissolved?

Please answer me this then. Why is the foul on Ronaldo seen by the referee but Maguires fouls (and other rag defenders) aren't.
If a game is refereed openly and honestly I accept mistakes can be made but come on, the way they are reffed is a total joke.
Oh and taking the piss out of a rag by calling him pr37 upsets/annoys you ! Is it because I said another poster was going to get dissolved?
It doesn’t annoy me, I feel sorry for you and any other functioning adult who resorts to that and ushited or any other stupid names you see on here.

You can say that on any penalty really can’t you. I’m not disagreeing Liverpool and united tend to get more and the numbers back that up. That doesn’t mean they aren’t penalties though. Uniteds absolutely was sadly and Aarons was brain dead. Liverpool’s for me was more dodgy as it’s the same shit Salah gets away with and is very comparable to the one sterling didn’t get yesterday. I just always hate how one sided people can be. They’ve had red cards this season, penalties against but nobody is ever bothered about them. They’re all out to get us I tell you

Laporte got sent off for wrestiling Zaha during the Palace game, but they don't emulate Slabhead's roughhouse approach that goes unpunished. Or have I forgotten one? Seem to think he got a couple of yellows a match or two back! Mind, that ref won't be turning up at The Swamp any time soon - Old Mother Riley will see to that!
You said red card and pen. He got sent off for a stupid challenge that was deemed the denial of a goal scoring opportunity. Yeah Maguire got sent off and rightly so, as did Pogba this season oh and Wan Bisakka (that was CL and kdb committed a very similar challenge the next game and got away with it) but other than that when do they get punished ;)

It doesn’t annoy me, I feel sorry for you and any other functioning adult who resorts to that and ushited or any other stupid names you see on here.

You can say that on any penalty really can’t you. I’m not disagreeing Liverpool and united tend to get more and the numbers back that up. That doesn’t mean they aren’t penalties though. Uniteds absolutely was sadly and Aarons was brain dead. Liverpool’s for me was more dodgy as it’s the same shit Salah gets away with and is very comparable to the one sterling didn’t get yesterday. I just always hate how one sided people can be. They’ve had red cards this season, penalties against but nobody is ever bothered about them. They’re all out to get us I tell you
I saw the so called foul very early this morning but would struggle to now describe it in detail. Because you are so adamant I am wrong i thought I had best look at it again. I have just gone on YouTube to watch it. I had no sound on and it was the sky highlights. All I saw was a ball being floated into the box and pr37 go flying backwards. The next they show is him taking a penalty. For a second I thought they had edited it wrong as no way could they have given that as a penalty...... I even replayed it with sound and nope the editing was perfect. So was the dive backwards.

I saw the so called foul very early this morning but would struggle to now describe it in detail. Because you are so adamant I am wrong i thought I had best look at it again. I have just gone on YouTube to watch it. I had no sound on and it was the sky highlights. All I saw was a ball being floated into the box and pr37 go flying backwards. The next they show is him taking a penalty. For a second I thought they had edited it wrong as no way could they have given that as a penalty...... I even replayed it with sound and nope the editing was perfect. So was the dive backwards.

As I said in my first post. The commentary team along with the studio panel all said pen. Again Dublin and Redknapp saying it’s a stupid foul but as I said I am sure they are in on it too. Some simply can’t watch united without blue specs on and I’d suggest probably not watch them really as it will only make you angry if you have pre determined any decision they might get is incorrect. Only argument you’d have is ronaldo wouldn’t have got the ball but that makes the challenge even more stupid. Hands round his neck and pulls him down. Weekend of pens and it was the clearest one given.

Grown man saying pr37. He fouled him. There’s always an argument if players exaggerate it, like Salah and he is a diving **** but it can be a foul along with a player making the most of it. I agree they are the kind of pens we probably wouldn’t get but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t a pen. It was more of a pen than salahs yesterday where minimal contact nearly made him perform a backflip. Yes we hate united, don’t let it ever make you look stupid though. Everyone in the studio said defo pen and that’s Dublin with ties to Norwich and an ex Liverpool man in Jamie Redknapp. I suppose they are in on it too though.
It's a CONTACT sport. The defender had his arm on him, but Fake Ron was backing into defender also. The way he starfished and then fell to the ground was totally disproportional to the amount of force applied; you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

In the case of the Salah incident; Sala initiated the contact by moving his left leg across and knocking into leg causing him to fall. You can see it clearly in the video; SALAH FOULED MINGS and then cons the officials with his swan-dive antics.

It's a CONTACT sport. The defender had his arm on him, but Fake Ron was backing into defender also. The way he starfished and then fell to the ground was totally disproportional to the amount of force applied; you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

In the case of the Salah incident; Sala initiated the contact by moving his left leg across and knocking into leg causing him to fall. You can see it clearly in the video; SALAH FOULED MINGS and then cons the officials with his swan-dive antics.
Everyone knows it including the ex Liverpool player on the panel and ex Norwich man? It’s not in doubt it’s a stupid foul. We got a pen yesterday for handball when the ball probably didn’t hit a hand. I’ve said it doesn’t even out with us and them but to claim blatant pens aren’t because the teams in red is moronic. Salahs was a joke indeed

As I said in my first post. The commentary team along with the studio panel all said pen. Again Dublin and Redknapp saying it’s a stupid foul but as I said I am sure they are in on it too. Some simply can’t watch united without blue specs on and I’d suggest probably not watch them really as it will only make you angry if you have pre determined any decision they might get is incorrect. Only argument you’d have is ronaldo wouldn’t have got the ball but that makes the challenge even more stupid. Hands round his neck and pulls him down. Weekend of pens and it was the clearest one given.
Are these the same commentary teams that say, week in week out, that City's goal shouldn't have stood or that it was a dive, offside, Monday or any other load of shite to belittle us. ?

Just askin'

the west ham foul today that was not given today was a much clearer penalty than any of the penalties given yesterday. united penalties are going to rise massively in the coming weeks and months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.