Corruption in English football?

Hahaha they've got some fucking nerve complaining about refs those tree shagging wankers. Didn't see them complaining about fairness last May when Jon Moss (who incidentally owns a record shop in the home of our arch rivals, Leeds, which also has its own chestwanking LUFC record section inside...) was appointed the referee and proceeded to do what Jon Moss does. I hope they get Madley for every single possible fixture until they go bust the scab twats.
Thanks for the local wisdom, I always knew it must be an urban myth that he only sold Culture Club records

Nailed the all the top ones I can immediately think off.

I think we could put a video together from the weekend with Joe Linton getting away with decision after decision then you see Ake booked.

The problem is we don’t have anyone putting videos together & we are so used to it.

We could put 2012 season & see all the Rag penalty decisions versus our none pens.

I think we could put a video together from the weekend with Joe Linton getting away with decision after decision then you see Ake booked.

The problem is we don’t have anyone putting videos together & we are so used to it.

We could put 2012 season & see all the Rag penalty decisions versus our none pens.
How about the ref stopping play twice when we had the ball for an injured Newcastle player yet when a Newcastle player went down with a head injury and they had the ball, he allowed them to attack

I'm still shaking my head that the only team, in the history of football, to have been awarded a penalty after the match had finished, and not just any penalty, a match-winning penalty, was not Leeds, or Newcastle, or Southampton, or any other club in the Premier League, but manchester united. Who would have guessed that ? Still, move on, nothing to see here.

They’d been unbeaten the season before and it would have been 50 unbeaten after that game.
Rughead dived for the penalty and it just looked like he’d been told to go down and he’d get it given. Reyes was assaulted by a variety of Utd players with Gary Neville particularly guilty. They committed fouled after foul with no yellows then Cole fouls a rag and Riley can’t get the card out quick enough.
Van Nobble Roy should have had 2 reds for a challenge on Cole as well and Wio should have seen red as last man.
It’s no exaggeration to say they could have finished with 7 men on the pitch and nobody will convince me they weren’t told that they could do whatever they wanted that day…..

It was also a great way to shoehorn the rags into Arsenals incredible run, first ‘most asked’ question ? Who holds the record, the second most asked is ?

I can't remember the exact details now (probably a mental defence) but when Liverpool were granted a penalty for a defender kicking someone who stuck their foot in front of a ball last second???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.