Corruption in English football?

If i was someone in charge of Wolves, i would be insisting Andy Madely never has any appointments again for their games. After yesterdays farce, remember he was the ref for the FA Cup game at Liverpool where after Wolves scored he told his linesman to raise his flag, then Var could not find an angle so they ruled the goal out

If i was someone in charge of Wolves, i would be insisting Andy Madely never has any appointments again for their games. After yesterdays farce, remember he was the ref for the FA Cup game at Liverpool where after Wolves scored he told his linesman to raise his flag, then Var could not find an angle so they ruled the goal out
Is this the same Andy Madely that Forest have asked he doesn't ref any of their games?

I feel like people need to start talking about Brighton and Brentford as a massive part of all this. I'm seeing a lot of praise for their model but to me it reeks. It's well documented that their owners both made their money as professional gamblers and I can't really get past this.
That game we played at Brighton a couple of years back should definitely have been investigated. That game was pure corruption.

I remember the derby when the rags were given the freedom to kick SWP off the pitch. It was obvious to anyone who saw the game that they were told to put him out of action.

Fucking disgraceful.
I was at that game, they took turns on him to spread out the chance of being booked etc. It was clear as bloody day what was going on!

Yes ,he was usually quite complimentary about him as well.
Yes he was, think it was close to the CL final, and it seemed they were instructed (by Potter, couldn’t be anyone else ?) to really go in hard because we wouldn’t be up for it with the CL final in mind, the officials did absolutely fuck all to stop it that day either, in fact, I got the impression they were quite chuffed about it, plus, they were heavily influenced by the crowd too !

Wankers, lost a lot of respect for Potter, the club, and their fans that day personally, officials didn’t matter, have fuck all respect for the cowardly fuckers anyway.

Yes he was, think it was close to the CL final, and it seemed they were instructed (by Potter, couldn’t be anyone else ?) to really go in hard because we wouldn’t be up for it with the CL final in mind, the officials did absolutely fuck all to stop it that day either, in fact, I got the impression they were quite chuffed about it, plus, they were heavily influenced by the crowd too !

Wankers, lost a lot of respect for Potter, the club, and their fans that day personally, officials didn’t matter, have fuck all respect for the cowardly fuckers anyway.
Did a number on us that day for sure ,I have little respect for Potter ,hopefully he regrets his decision with the boot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.