Corruption in English football?

Today. One minute added in the first half. To me, that's to keep to schedules re advertising. Everything neat and tidy...... and again, that's corrupt. Its managing a game to please the money men.

I am sure I read somewhere that was a fact. After the WC I am sure I read somewhere that the PL wont be following the WC in having 10 minutes added time due to scheduling.

Today. One minute added in the first half. To me, that's to keep to schedules re advertising. Everything neat and tidy...... and again, that's corrupt. Its managing a game to please the money men.

Not sure that adds up. Half time is exactly the same length of time whether there’s one or 20 minutes added on. And it’s not like Sky rush off to the next programme at the final whistle. They have plenty for time in their schedules after the game to chat as much shit and show as many adverts as they like.

Not sure that adds up. Half time is exactly the same length of time whether there’s one or 20 minutes added on. And it’s not like Sky rush off to the next programme at the final whistle. They have plenty for time in their schedules after the game to chat as much shit and show as many adverts as they like.
OK look at the rags today, Taylor gives a foul and a yellow, Var review it and suggests he look at the monitor. He then sent the player off and allowed them to make a substitution. There was also other injuries/stoppages. I gather he added one minute on. It's all rather strange, almost orchestrated.

OK look at the rags today, Taylor gives a foul and a yellow, Var review it and suggests he look at the monitor. He then sent the player off and allowed them to make a substitution. There was also other injuries/stoppages. I gather he added one minute on. It's all rather strange, almost orchestrated.

Didn’t see any of it. I’m certainly not arguing against referees adding on more time in general. Just don’t think it makes sense that a lack of it is some kind of evidence of collusion/ corruption with advertisers.

Didn’t see any of it. I’m certainly not arguing against referees adding on more time in general. Just don’t think it makes sense that a lack of it is some kind of evidence of collusion/ corruption with advertisers.
My point is that if a ref is under orders to end the first half promptly and he does, that is the first stage of corruption. Once you bend small rules to appease broadcasters, where do you stop ?
The Premier league and pigmol have no integrity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.