Corruption in English football?

I'm still shaking my head that the only team, in the history of football, to have been awarded a penalty after the match had finished, and not just any penalty, a match-winning penalty, was not Leeds, or Newcastle, or Southampton, or any other club in the Premier League, but manchester united. Who would have guessed that ? Still, move on, nothing to see here.
In that same game Wank bisakka actually fouled his own player, Maguire and utd got a free kick for it.
Never seen anything like it.

I'm still shaking my head that the only team, in the history of football, to have been awarded a penalty after the match had finished, and not just any penalty, a match-winning penalty, was not Leeds, or Newcastle, or Southampton, or any other club in the Premier League, but manchester united. Who would have guessed that ? Still, move on, nothing to see here.
We should have had one in Europe for obvious handball

In that same game Wank bisakka actually fouled his own player, Maguire and utd got a free kick for it.
What was the game when the ball was hoofed up the right side, curved about 2 metres out of play, then landed back inside the line and the red twats scored?
Pretty sure Steve Bruce was the opposing manager.

Ha ha, I have no idea but sounds likely. They get decisions like that routinely but the post-match penalty was so outrageous it is beyond reasonable belief that it wasn't bent.

Ha ha, I have no idea but sounds likely. They get decisions like that routinely but the post-match penalty was so outrageous it is beyond reasonable belief that it wasn't bent.
And they still won fuck all at the end of the season!
They have been that bad, even blatant cheating hasn't helped them until this year.
Reminds me of that lottery joke punchline "ffs, meet me half way and play decent fucking football"

I feel like people need to start talking about Brighton and Brentford as a massive part of all this. I'm seeing a lot of praise for their model but to me it reeks. It's well documented that their owners both made their money as professional gamblers and I can't really get past this.

What was the game when the ball was hoofed up the right side, curved about 2 metres out of play, then landed back inside the line and the red twats scored?
Pretty sure Steve Bruce was the opposing manager.
Think it was West Ham mate, down there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.