Corruption in English football?

Yes he was, think it was close to the CL final, and it seemed they were instructed (by Potter, couldn’t be anyone else ?) to really go in hard because we wouldn’t be up for it with the CL final in mind, the officials did absolutely fuck all to stop it that day either, in fact, I got the impression they were quite chuffed about it, plus, they were heavily influenced by the crowd too !

Wankers, lost a lot of respect for Potter, the club, and their fans that day personally, officials didn’t matter, have fuck all respect for the cowardly fuckers anyway.
Just had a look at who the ref was for this match and lo and behold it was Stuart Attwell ! The bent fucker from the scum game, we really do need to demand he refs none of our games again.

I remember the derby when the rags were given the freedom to kick SWP off the pitch. It was obvious to anyone who saw the game that they were told to put him out of action.

Fucking disgraceful.

It was cowardly tactics by the so called greatest manager in the world. I’m struggling with the correlation with ‘corruption’ though?

It was cowardly tactics by the so called greatest manager in the world. I’m struggling with the correlation with ‘corruption’ though?
It depends what type of 'corruption' we're referring to... corruption in terms of the ongoing biased, favourable and lenient treatment that united receive from the onfield officials, backed up the footballing authorities, definitely in evidence.

Genuine question. What evidence has led you to this conclusion?
there is no evidence , how can there be if a ref decides to give decisions you think are wrong, The officiating in that game was totally bizzare, Cancelo was sent off early, for for a last man foul on Wellbeck VAR had a good view from behind the goal and even Mr Magoo could clearly see the incident was initiated by wellbeck, many strange decisions culminating in probably the most baffling decision i have ever seen, Fernandiniho was taken out by a tackle at waist height the ref stood 5 yards away waived play on as we pressed for an equaliser. I don't do conspiracy theories but the officiating in this game was very odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.