Corruption in English football?

There were actually 9.45 minutes they gained an extra 1.45 minutes on the 8 minutes extra shown on the board at 90.00 minutes. Where did that come from to be added on.
Did you watch the game?
The ref rightly stopped his watch in injury tine as a Saints player went down and received treatment.
Bournemouth did the same thing a few weeks back at Arsenal and conceded a goal in the time added on added on and only had themselves to blame for petty time wasting throughout

We are the best advert this league has ever had and that's some compliment.

We have arguably the world's best striker/player at the club and in his prime and without question the finest manager of his generation and probably one of the greats of all time.

We are disliked because of our owner, I think we are all aware of that.
It's not because of our owner, there wasn't a peep out of anyone when DIC were looking at buying Liverpool and there isn't now that there's rumours of Qatari money buying the rags. We're disliked by the disproportionate representatives of the 'Sky 4' in the media (and their CL equivalents) because we upset their cosy CL applecart. Supporters of other clubs don't mind us at all in my experience, most see us favourably. See the Southampton Poznan last night, that's not West Ham or Sunderland supporters doing that, two clubs we've historical friendships with, that's a club that are neutral.

Did you watch the game?
The ref rightly stopped his watch in injury tine as a Saints player went down and received treatment.
Bournemouth did the same thing a few weeks back at Arsenal and conceded a goal in the time added on added on and only had themselves to blame for petty time wasting throughout
Forest did it to us at the city ground. Two of the four minutes added were us looking at a forest defender on the ground. How much extra time was added?…one second…ONE ffs!

Did you watch the game?
Which is fine, IF it's applied equally and fairly.

It absolutely isn't.

That's fine I they do it consistently. But we've seen games like that at our place get an extra two/three minutes.

Do you have any specific examples of that? That’s a genuine question. Not trying to be a smartarse.

The only two home games we’ve needed a goal in injury time this season have been Everton and Brentford. Can’t remember how much was added on against Brentford but I also don’t recall them wasting time excessively. Everton there was about 11 minutes added on I think. Partly due to a problem with the linesman’s comms.

Just dropping this here

Football manager asks referee to join betting syndicate. In any other world this would prompt an investigation. Lets see.....

Just dropping this here

Football manager asks referee to join betting syndicate. In any other world this would prompt an investigation. Lets see.....
No football manager should have any involvement with referees outside of football, let alone one with financial implications.

A betting syndicate FFS!!!

BENT AS FCUK!!!

And now a premier league manager caught in breach of the betting rules let off. Stench
Is it a premier league manager ? The reports I've read say he's a manager in one of the top 4 leagues.
I am amazed that he has been treated differently to a player though and why hasn't he been named?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.