Corruption in English football?

The most blatant re-refing was of Mario after he caught "Little Scottie Parker", Rednapp told his old man who banged on about it after the game. Then SKY showed the incident on repeat for several days until the PL gave in and issued a ban.

I now hope Burnley have a shit season.
Rednap was the media's cock née rent a quote gob shite with contacts in the right places.

The Mario incident was re refereed by Sky on loop.

Refereeing may not be corrupt but it has been CORRUPTED !!

Remember when Sergio put his arm on the female referee, the media campaign was ridiculous.

It was like he’d pulled her knicks off, stuck his head between her legs for a good old sniff, stuck the head on her, then walked off wearing her knicks on his head, whilst winking at the camera.

It was like he’d pulled her knicks off, stuck his head between her legs for a good old sniff, stuck the head on her, then walked off wearing her knicks on his head, whilst winking at the camera.
Reminiscing like this reminds me of when Hinchcliffe, and ex-City, and Everton player, was rolled out with ex-Everton, Anichebe, to absolutely slaughter Bernie for his Mendy tweet. Clear as day what was going on.

And, Anichebe not seen before or since on Sky Sports. Shows where their editorial priorities lye and why I wouldn’t give the cunts the steam off my piss, never mind my hard earned money.

Fucking scum!

Reminiscing like this reminds me of when Hinchcliffe, and ex-City, and Everton player, was rolled out with ex-Everton, Anichebe, to absolutely slaughter Bernie for his Mendy tweet. Clear as day what was going on.

And, Anichebe not seen before or since on Sky Sports. Shows where their editorial priorities lye and why I wouldn’t give the cunts the steam off my piss, never mind my hard earned money.

Fucking scum!
Garnacho is giggling at this post

Wasn't that Halsey, who was told to alter his match report to say he hadn't seen an incident involving Aguero, meaning the disciplinary panel could retrospectively ban him for an important upcoming fixture?

Edit: Just checked. It was, and the next game was the Rag's.

The PiGMOL denied it, of course.

That ref was Andre Marriner v West Ham

Aguero. Halsey saw nothing wrong, photographs show him looking at the incident, no action taken. Sky kicked off, Pigmob spoke to Halsey who then said he hadn't seen the incident and Aguero subsequently banned. Officials at City openly stated that after the match Halsey had told them there was no offence.
I also recall Adebayor was re-refereed.
Marriner was the ref. Halsey is referring to a different incident

Fucking scum!
Hinchcliffe simply confirmed in that episode what City fans had known for some time.

The vacuous, shallow & pliable woke sold his soul to his sky paymaster s and engaged in one of the most shameful and shameless character assassinations of an innocent man witnessed on live tv.

He said “ he was offended on other people’s behalf” !!

Unforgivable !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.