Corruption in English football?

Referee tells England international can’t give you a pen as there will be a fuss afterwards

manager rightly calls this out, and forcefully on national tv

next day “it’s all a misunderstanding”

nothing to see here!

Referee tells England international can’t give you a pen as there will be a fuss afterwards

manager rightly calls this out, and forcefully on national tv

next day “it’s all a misunderstanding”

nothing to see here!
It makes you wonder what the rags have been offered in return for their silence

Why is Solksjaar claiming the handball by Greenwood was a pen. It was a clear attempt to gain control of the ball illegally and should have been a yellow for Greenwood. It looked like the ref was biased towards the rags by not giving the card.

Every team is surely now able to commit at least 13 tactical fouls without a single one of those resulting in a booking.

No other explanation for our non penalty last non. Someone is using VAR to try and fix the games. As sad as that makes me feel, I can't think of any other reason for the penalty not to be given.

You have pundits last night laughing at it saying the refs are making it as they go. But as fans who pay lots of money it's not funny.

I really dont want to believe the game I have loved since a kid is now the most bent it has ever been.

It was a clear penalty ok the match ref could miss it , I understand that. But there is no way the VAR ref misses it no way, unless its bent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.