Cost of going city ££££££££

£690 S/T => £36 a game (i think)
confused.gif

£4 bus
£3 a programme
£4 a cheese/bacon burger WITH onions and ketchup
Six pints at Pub/MaryD's/Ground on average £3 a pint'ish
Thats £69 a game ... jeeezzzzz

which may seem nothing to a lot of you but I live less than 10 miles from the ground...

Air fares are variable, but somewhere between €50-75, return coach from Liverpoll to Manchester £12, accommodation around €100-150,say another €75 to cover various expenses (bus to and from the ground, programme, grub, alcoholic beverages, a t shirt or something similar from the store). So around €250-300-Ishtar. Try to get over for 4 or 5 games a season.

jimharri said:
Air fares are variable, but somewhere between €50-75, return coach from Liverpoll to Manchester £12, accommodation around €100-150,say another €75 to cover various expenses (bus to and from the ground, programme, grub, alcoholic beverages, a t shirt or something similar from the store). So around €250-300-Ishtar. Try to get over for 4 or 5 games a season.

to you and others who stay over for a night, carnt you get some1 to put you up for the night, buy them a few beers and you save.

Last Season Every game home and away including europe and the Dublin Friendlies Ticket, Travel, Accomodation and Programmes cost me £3816.48 without food and drink

Season before every game home and away including europe and Dortmund, Valencia friendlies Ticket, Travel, Accomodation and Programmes cost me £4074.56 without food & drink

Luckilly i don't drink so that keeps cost down a lot and i refuse to pay obscene prices in any football ground (Including ours) for food drink so save some money there

But still £8K in 2 seasons Ouch not going any more!!

CTWD

wirralblue said:
i now live on the wirral (from gorton)

season ticket = 580

petrol to game = 10
beer = 20
ladbrooks = 20
city store = depends wats on offer

so £50 minimum i guess looking at this now is putting it into prospective got all the cup games too

£20 on beer and you drive !!! naughty naughty

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Ticket £580.00/£30.50 game
Drive to mates £10.00
Booze before train £10.00
Train to Manchester £8.10
Booze on the way to ground £10.00
Weed smoked for journey £10.00
Booze on the way back £5.00
Weed on the way back £10.00
Chippy near home £5.10

Total about £98.70
Sounds quality!! I'll travel with u!lol

Match ticket. Flights from Belfast. Train up. Mary d's. Match programm. Prob buy something in shop (every time fs). Pie at match. Beer at half time then more after game. I don't really care cuz I love it lol

Varies as some games I'll go into town, go for a meal and a drink and then throw in Metrolink and Taxi Fares

Typical Home Game:

Season Ticket - £630 / 19 = £33 per game
Travel - £10
Parking - Free
Food - £5
Drink - £10

Total: £58

Per Season for Home Games (excluding Cup):

£1102

Last Season I went to 6 away games, one of them (QPR) I spent £500 easy on a full weekender in London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.