Costel Pantilimon on his way out

kippaxchris said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
Joe Hart will play in the final, no doubt about it whatsoever! Whether he was leaving or not Costel is pretty crap in all honesty and a cup final should be approached with our strongest team available.

Really???

Based on his performances for Manchester City? Absolutely. Any game when there was significant work to do he's dropped at least one bollock.

Based on the strange opinions of people who say "he's never let us down" (he HAS - several times and he's not even played many games) and talk about his "distribution" in superlative terms (ten times worse than Hart's btw)? - probably not.

oakiecokie said:
BringBackSwales said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
I personally would have played Pantillimon before this news broke. Now though it's definitely got to be Hart for me. No point in appeasing a player who's leaving regardless.

I agree fully with this

Maybe Bobby has more scuples than most on here. ;)

he may even have more scruples for all I know, but for Pantillimon to be opening his gob about leaving in the week of the cup final then I think Panti is a bit lacking in scruples

BringBackSwales said:
oakiecokie said:
BringBackSwales said:
I agree fully with this

Maybe Bobby has more scuples than most on here. ;)

he may even have more scruples for all I know, but for Pantillimon to be opening his gob about leaving in the week of the cup final then I think Panti is a bit lacking in scruples

Nothing wrong if all the staff know about it and possibly his team mates.And thats something neither you nor I know for sure,but it sure as hell wont make a scrap of difference as Bobby will make the right decision.

He's enhanced his career options by being at City and should easily get Number 1 offers from other Premier League clubs, especially if he gets a cup winner's medal this weekend. Personally I can see a scenario such as Mignolet going to Arsenal and Costel getting a move to replace him.

Whitefield Blue said:
kippaxchris said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
Joe Hart will play in the final, no doubt about it whatsoever! Whether he was leaving or not Costel is pretty crap in all honesty and a cup final should be approached with our strongest team available.

Really???

Based on his performances for Manchester City? Absolutely. Any game when there was significant work to do he's dropped at least one bollock.

Based on the strange opinions of people who say "he's never let us down" (he HAS - several times and he's not even played many games) and talk about his "distribution" in superlative terms (ten times worse than Hart's btw)? - probably not.

Fumbled a powerful shot against Chelsea in CS that he should have saved but at same time Zabaleta should have closed the shot down. And flapped at a cross in the Semi-Final that lead to nothing! And his distribution is a lot better than Harts, Joe is only good at short first time passes to Lescott and Co but going long Hart is just terrible at passing

kippaxchris said:
Whitefield Blue said:
kippaxchris said:
Really???

Fumbled a powerful shot against Chelsea in CS that he should have saved but at same time Zabaleta should have closed the shot down. And flapped at a cross in the Semi-Final that lead to nothing! And his distribution is a lot better than Harts, Joe is only good at short first time passes to Lescott and Co but going long Hart is just terrible at passing

A myth that isn't true.

In Pants we trust.

(Well I do anyway)

We're only playing Wigan anyway, they'll never get past their halfway line.........:-)

Knowing City we will probably get beat 4-0......lol!

pants is going harts staying,no room for sentiment in a cup final,its hart for me ,sorry pants,you should of stayed quiet

paul1894 said:
pants is going harts staying,no room for sentiment in a cup final,its hart for me ,sorry pants,you should of stayed quiet

Gotta to admit this is true.

Thought Pants should play FA Cup final but if he's come out with this then Hart should play!

Stupid he should of kept quiet played the final and then left with our good wishes!

Hope he does not drop a clanger tomoz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.