Costel Pantilimon on his way out

oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
oakiecokie said:
It was quite easy to decipher.All I asked was "who says you have to forfeit the right to play in a Final,our Manager"
See its not too difficult once you get your head around it.
Yes thanks for clearing up what I had already figured out there

So why add that to the post ? And yes it might have been better had you added IMO !! As I`ve said before,based on your opinion, I take it that you also don`t want Kolo on the subs bench then,just in case Bobby has to run it through you first,seeing he is also leaving us.

-- Thu May 09, 2013 2:02 pm --

Manchester_lalala said:
Whitefield Blue said:
Why are people saying that Pantilimon 'hasn't put a foot wrong when called upon'? Utter, utter bullshit.

If it wasn't for Kompany getting back onto the line then his terrible early flap at a free kick would've resulted in us being 1-0 down in the semi final.

He knocked us out of the league cup with two horrendous cock ups against Villa.

He made an awful error resulting in a goal in the charity shield.

For someone who hasn't played many games he hasn't half got a back catalogue of howlers. Stop overhyping him FFS.

<awaits hysterical backlash>

Finally someone with sense. He's absolute gash. He's played 3 premier league teams this season (villa, Chelsea twice) and made cock ups in all of them. Yeah he played in the other fa cup matches, but that was agaisnt championship sides. Can't believe he is come out saying he wants to leave before the cup final! Cheeky bastard, Mancini has gave him the chance to play in the cups for us yet he's doing one. Cya mate, please don't cock up on Saturday.

So I take it that Bobby has only just found out that Pants wants to leave and therefore should be excluded from playing ?
Or perhaps,just perhaps Bobby has known for some time ? Well according to Pants he has, and at the end of the day I will let our Manager decide who plays and at the moment it appears to be Pants.
Is Panti your son or something. Stop being so defensive we are all well aware who picks the team. Its the Italian looking guy that likes to flick his grey hair and stand around with his hands in his pockets

Whitefield Blue said:
Why are people saying that Pantilimon 'hasn't put a foot wrong when called upon'? Utter, utter bullshit.

If it wasn't for Kompany getting back onto the line then his terrible early flap at a free kick would've resulted in us being 1-0 down in the semi final.

He knocked us out of the league cup with two horrendous cock ups against Villa.

He made an awful error resulting in a goal in the charity shield.

For someone who hasn't played many games he hasn't half got a back catalogue of howlers. Stop overhyping him FFS.

<awaits hysterical backlash>

Finally someone with sense. He's absolute gash. He's played 3 premier league teams this season (villa, Chelsea twice) and made cock ups in all of them. Yeah he played in the other fa cup matches, but that was agaisnt championship sides. Can't believe he is come out saying he wants to leave before the cup final! Cheeky bastard, Mancini has gave him the chance to play in the cups for us yet he's doing one. Cya mate, please don't cock up on Saturday.

I'm one of those who thought he should play in the final as you have to keep your backup keeper happy and hungry, but we have no obligation to do this now we know he's off so I'd go with the better keeper, Hart.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yes thanks for clearing up what I had already figured out there

So why add that to the post ? And yes it might have been better had you added IMO !! As I`ve said before,based on your opinion, I take it that you also don`t want Kolo on the subs bench then,just in case Bobby has to run it through you first,seeing he is also leaving us.

-- Thu May 09, 2013 2:02 pm --

Manchester_lalala said:

So I take it that Bobby has only just found out that Pants wants to leave and therefore should be excluded from playing ?
Or perhaps,just perhaps Bobby has known for some time ? Well according to Pants he has, and at the end of the day I will let our Manager decide who plays and at the moment it appears to be Pants.
Is Panti your son or something. Stop being so defensive we are all well aware who picks the team. Its the Italian looking guy that likes to flick his grey hair and stand around with his hands in his pockets

Defensive ? You aslo sound like a Bobby outer with those remarks,hence your scorn.

-- Thu May 09, 2013 2:33 pm --

BoyBlue_1985 said:
oakiecokie said:
de niro said:
hart our number 1
hart the better keeper
hart our future

what the fuck is there to discuss . hart fucking plays. end of.

We`ll let Bobby decide.End of !! ;)

I have to laugh

Such a wind up merchant at times hahaha

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !! Don`t tell every fucker ;)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Sam. said:
The Road Sweeper said:
This is why there should be no room for sentiment in football.

We had numerous threads regarding whether he or Hart should play in the later cup rounds. Most of the Costel vote reasoned that he deserved a chance and that we might upset him if we dropped him.

Well, this is what happens.

Footballers will do what's best for themselves without any thought to the club they play for.

That is why we must do what's best for our club.

Drop him Bobby and put Hart in. Always play your best players in the big games

It was never about upsetting him, it was about it been unfair to drop him. Mancini has said from the start that he would play in the cup and he hasn't put a foot wrong, so what reason would he have to drop him for the final?

Not relevant for me. If he drops a bollock in the final then my blame will lie at Mancini's door. Not even giving him a run out before then is even worse.

What if he puts in an outstanding performance?

I agree with the comments above. He's never let City down when he's stepped in and an international needs first team football, especially at his age. Any thoughts on his replacement? Do we get a younger player in or someone with a bit of experience who doesn't mind playing second fiddle to JH?

I notice that the piece in the Sun on Panto leaving mentioned that Joe has struggled. I think he's made one or two errors this season but we've still got the best defensive record in the league (31 against). Oddly, the gooners (another team who's defense has been pilloried in the press) are only on 36 against which is the second best in the league.

Balo's Backheel said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Sam. said:
It was never about upsetting him, it was about it been unfair to drop him. Mancini has said from the start that he would play in the cup and he hasn't put a foot wrong, so what reason would he have to drop him for the final?

Not relevant for me. If he drops a bollock in the final then my blame will lie at Mancini's door. Not even giving him a run out before then is even worse.

What if he puts in an outstanding performance?
Then it's a fluke and Wigan's strikers are crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.