Costel Pantilimon on his way out

Hamann Pineapple said:
Barcon said:
strange said:
If he leaving, why play him in a final?

Not sure what the two things have to do with each other mate. He's played in every F.A cup game, and will play in the final.

We are not a benevolent society, we are giving him games as we want a competetive number 2 . If he's going to leave we should play Hart who is clearly a better keeper.

Another one who hasn`t bothered to read Bobbys quotes.

It is a tricky position to fill, and if Julio Cesar wasn't looking to get back in the Brazil's World cup squad then he would be my choice in covering for Joe Hart.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Barcon said:
strange said:
If he leaving, why play him in a final?

Not sure what the two things have to do with each other mate. He's played in every F.A cup game, and will play in the final.

We are not a benevolent society, we are giving him games as we want a competetive number 2 . If he's going to leave we should play Hart who is clearly a better keeper.

Don't tell me mate, tell Bobby Manc.

oakiecokie said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Barcon said:

Care to enlighten me smartarse ?

Hamann Pineapple said:
oakiecokie said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Care to enlighten me smartarse ?

Read back some pages clown.Bobby has already stated from the beginning of the campaign that Pants would be playing in two cup competitions which Joe already knew about,something he confirmed again the other day when asked.

Paddy Crerand just been on the radio saying he spend almost four hours at The Etihad today and nobody told him about it.

Therefore this is another crock of shit dreamed up by the media to fill a few empty columns.

Anyone who was at the semi would have seen Joe run straight over to Costel and congratulate him at the end. I get the impression that Joe is the sort of guy that if Mancini offered him a starting place he'd refuse it and let Costel play.

we have made this n will chuck it to him at fulltime on saturday.

IMG_20130501_WA0000.jpg

BezzMCFC said:
we have made this n will chuck it to him at fulltime on saturday.

IMG_20130501_WA0000.jpg

Awesome banner!

It's a shame for us that he wants to leave because he's a really good keeper but I understand him wanting to be a first choice keeper somewhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.