Could Pedro Porro be a long-term replacement for Walker?

In terms of ability he is a "Pep"-fullback. But the thing is Cancelo is also a rightback that suits Pep. Also, if you want to replace Walker, like for like, it's almost impossible because he's a freak of nature. Although, Porro's bb is only 20m ish i'd take the gamble and switch Cancelo over to the left.

In terms of ideal Walker-replacements i can only see Reece James as the closest thing. And that is impossible to pull off.

% of the sell on fee. not the release clause.
No necessary. In effect we have a sell on clause of 55.5%.

If someone wants to activate his release clause (45m) then we activate our buy back option for (20M) then sell to the club that was prepared to activate the release clause.

So we would make 25M out of his 45M release clause.

If someone wants to activate his release clause (45m) then we activate our buy back option for (20M) then sell to the club that was prepared to activate the release clause.

Mathematically, yes, but I'm not sure why a player would agree to sign for us on the knowledge that he was going somewhere else just to help us and screw his current club out of £25m....?

You can't do that in the same window for certain, I'm not sure we would anyway.

Mathematically, yes, but I'm not sure why a player would agree to sign for us on the knowledge that he was going somewhere else just to help us and screw his current club out of £25m....?

Both the player and the buying club wouldn’t give a hoot.
The buying club would always need to pay €45M so the only difference would be that they’d pay the majority of it to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.