Could we become the biggest club in the world?

We are one of the best football teams on the planet but fans of the old guard will never recognise that.

I think the only rival fans who will ever recognize our greatness are the kids who were born and grow up during the years of our success. They will want their clubs to beat us, but at the same time they will want their clubs to be like ours.
The adult fans who have witnessed our exponential rise will never come to terms with anything. The denial is so strong in some of them it's not even funny, they think we're as big as Coventry, just with a little lottery luck added.

I don’t think we can personally and tbh I don’t want to be. Scousers and Rags take great pride in that shit but it means nothing to me. I’m happy as long as we’re successful.
I agree really don't care about that status let's just carry on as we are winning and collecting trophies and pissing off all the wanker clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.