Could we become the biggest club in the world?

Sounds like something united fans take pride in!

I don't care about being the biggest, but I get immense enjoyment out of us being the best

Exactly, a double decker bus is bigger than a Ferrari. Which would you rather own?

Our owner has been the driver of City’s success since 2011. Hopefully we keep the momentum going long after Pep has departed. I could see a situation where City could have eclipsed all United and Liverpool’s trophy counts in the coming years.

I think the only rival fans who will ever recognize our greatness are the kids who were born and grow up during the years of our success. They will want their clubs to beat us, but at the same time they will want their clubs to be like ours.
The adult fans who have witnessed our exponential rise will never come to terms with anything. The denial is so strong in some of them it's not even funny, they think we're as big as Coventry, just with a little lottery luck added.
I guess but how does that explain all the spotty faces united teenagers who constantly just say 'city are shit' in the same way their dads would have done or 'empty club' which is straight from the cesspit of twitter. Maybe outside the UK you could be right but it's too tribal here and we're apparently the new kids on the block

I guess but how does that explain all the spotty faces united teenagers who constantly just say 'city are shit' in the same way their dads would have done or 'empty club' which is straight from the cesspit of twitter. Maybe outside the UK you could be right but it's too tribal here and we're apparently the new kids on the block
Because they are copying there moron fathers.

Kids just getting in to footy who either have parents etc not supporting a team , or in a few cases i know of, dads support a team out of area, those kids dont give a shite that united used to be good. They care about the here and the now, and thats City

Probably not, but if we had an 85,000 seater stadium and the largest revenue in world football, you could argue we are.

Frankly I'd rather be a 'small club' that wins the league every year.
85000 seater stadium is coming sooner than you think !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.