Could you join the armed forces?

That's so true...

Hmmm, now did you not post an old photo of you 'back in the day' so to speak some time ago? I think that needs to be reposted asap so that a fair and balanced analysis can be made to substantiate your claims.

And hurry up, before Damn-of-Cheese bans me again for being off topic, in off topic ;)

LOL. Do you mean this one?

169gdg6.jpg

I said to a mate of mine the other day (ex Marine) and now a Merchant Navy Officer, rather strange career choice after being a bootneck but he's doing well.

However, I digress.

I said "no incentive, no interest."

I was referring to the younger generation joining up and their pension scheme. Also it would seem Osbourne wants to cut pay across the forces by 1.5 billion by no fucker being able to gain increment (rank) payments as they will be frozen on their current pay structure.

Blimey that's some comment.

I can answer all that shit in a single sentence. I hate us (humans) I hate war/guns/bombs/our psychology.. I have never said 'I am better' - I am part of the joke I live. I don't handle it well.. probably best to ignore me.
But you don't want anybody to ignore you. You want everybody, the entire world, to know how inhappy you are with everything, EVRYTHING, in the world. You are a crushing bore.

Who is the fuckin Tom Cruise looking ****... who may have hard military mates or is indeed himself some sort of hard nut who appears to have wankers cramp strapping to his wrist. so is ofc a top bloke (looks around nervously)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.