Court case from derby

mcfcliam said:
ssg2 said:
Not even gonna bother, never got it right once.
Thought we were going to smash you to pieces in the munchen game and look what happened there. Thought we were going to lose them all last season and fortunately it was only one.
A lot will depend on Nani and Fletcher being fit and Tevez for you.
You just never know what will happen, either way its a game both teams need to win.

Fair does.

Tevez will play, no doubt about that imo.

I'll go for 2-1 City, we owe you one ;)

fraternising with the enemy in derby week...you should be sectioned and trialled in the Bluemoon Court for treason *shakes head*

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfcliam said:
Fair does.

Tevez will play, no doubt about that imo.

I'll go for 2-1 City, we owe you one ;)

fraternising with the enemy in derby week...you should be sectioned and trialled in the Bluemoon Court for treason *shakes head*

Derby week starts on Monday once our weekend games are out of the way, I'll be calling him names come Monday

ssg2 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Derby week starts on Monday once our weekend games are out of the way, I'll be calling him names come Monday

2 days is hardly a week....it's 7 days to the match, that's a week.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ssg2 said:

Ok then, do we start the name calling and upping the banter to "nasty" levels now or shall we start tomorrow?

ssg2 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ok then, do we start the name calling and upping the banter to "nasty" levels now or shall we start tomorrow?

no we just ban you till we beat you and then let you back on to laugh at you ;)

in all honesty I see no reason to start any of it, I was merely joking in my previous post, I have a great relationship with my rag mates whereby I don't gloat and rub it in when we beat them and vice versa, works perfectly, besides next wednesday also happens to be my birthday so having petty squables with rags is the least of my ambitions, I am just looking forward to the game.

Right, you asked for it...

MY FATHER SAID TO ME ONE DAY IS IT RED OR BLUE FOR YOU
AND IF IT'S RED YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR AND I WON'T SEE YOU NO MORE
AND THEN ONE SATURDAY AFTERNOON HE TOOK ME TO MOSS SIDE
HE SAID MY SON YOUR TIME HAS COME AND THIS IS YOUR LESSON IN PRIDE
YOUUUU SEE THE SCUM YOU NEVER RUN YOU STAND AND FIGHT YOUR GROUND
AND WHEN WE WIN ON DERBY DAY YOU'RE SURE TO HEAR THIS SOUND...

HARK NOW HERE, THE CITY SING, UNITED RAN AWAY AND WE WILL FIGHT FOREVER MORE BECAUSE OF DERBY DAY!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ssg2 said:

no we just ban you till we beat you and then let you back on to laugh at you ;)

in all honesty I see no reason to start any of it, I was merely joking in my previous post, I have a great relationship with my rag mates whereby I don't gloat and rub it in when we beat them and vice versa, works perfectly, besides next wednesday also happens to be my birthday so having petty squables with rags is the least of my ambitions, I am just looking forward to the game.

Same here, you blue c@nt :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.