COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing about Facebook but am I right in thinking lying about your occupation is unlikely as people linked to her on Facebook friends and families would know what she does?

She could lie about her kids illness though a bit of munchausen going on.

not everyone on Facebook is a lunatic lol

I don’t think the Govt have announced for other family members to self isolate if a family member has it, but I could be wrong.

They haven’t made that specific in their latest communication that I’ve seen. Didn’t mention it in the text they sent out today.

The guy who gives me a lift to work in the mornings texted me today to say his sister has it and she was round his house cutting his hair last Sunday, and said do I want a lift to work in the morning or would I sooner be a “bus wanker”. I phoned him as I thought he might be on a wind-up (you never know with him) but it turns out it’s true. He’s not displaying any symptoms and neither am I, but I thought the advice would be for him to self isolate. However, I’m not sure of that and like many others who can’t afford to have time off, he’s coming in tomorrow. Told him I’d be getting the bus though, but thinking about it I might be just as likely to catch it travelling on a filthy bus!

On another note, I got a text off my sister this evening to say she’s got home from work and her husband has a temperature and dry cough. She’s told him to self-isolate and she’s talking to him through the bedroom door and washing everything down with bleach. Worse still, she works for the NHS as a psychiatric nurse so she’s now going to have to bring her week’s leave forward (or maybe a fortnight). She’s taken a pic of his temperature reading to prove to work she’s not bullshitting.

And just to complete the hat-trick, when I was out walking the dog this morning I bumped into a guy in his 70’s. He’s a City fan and we often talk about the football mainly. Anyway, today’s conversation was all about coronavirus. His brother is in Gorton Parks care home and he told me that yesterday he got a letter from them telling him they were in lockdown as 2 people there have it - 1 staff member and 1 patient.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.